The Colorado Buffaloes (16-5) will look to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the California Golden Bears (7-15) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Haas Pavilion as big, 10.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The over/under is 134.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Colorado (-10.5)||Over (134.5)||Colorado 74 Cal 64|
- The Buffaloes and their opponents have put up at least 134.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 11 of 21 opportunities (52.4%) this year.
- Cal has played in 14 games this season (out of 22 total matchups — 63.6% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 134.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 7.8 more points per game (142.3) than this matchup’s total of 134.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.8 fewer points per game (133.7) than this game’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- The average point total in Buffaloes games this year is 4.3 more points than the total of 134.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Golden Bears games this year is 2.8 more points than the point total of 134.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Buffaloes average 75.5 points per game, five more points than the 70.5 the Golden Bears allow.
- Colorado is 12-3 overall and 10-0-1 against the spread when scoring more than 70.5 points.
- Cal has a 5-2 record against the spread and a 1-6 record overall when allowing more than 75.5 points.
- The Golden Bears score just 3.6 more points per game (66.8) than the Buffaloes allow their opponents to score (63.2).
- Cal has put together a 9-0 ATS record and a 6-6 overall record in games it scores more than 63.2 points.
- Colorado has a 3-3 record overall and an ATS record of 2-4 in games when its opponents score more than 66.8 points.
- The Buffaloes have scored a total of 258 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 12.3 per game), while the Golden Bears have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 80 total points, -3.7 per game).
Colorado Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Buffaloes have covered 13 times in 21 contests.
- The Buffaloes have posted a winning record of 5-2 against the spread when the spread is -10.5 or higher.
- The Buffaloes have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 9 of 21 games (42.9%).
Cal Betting Information
- Cal has covered the spread in greater than half of its outings, going 11-9 ATS.
- The Golden Bears have not fared well as a 10.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- In most of Cal’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (13 out of 20 games, 65%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/14/2021||Colorado||-14.5||134||-1531||+850||Regular Season||89-60 COL|
|2/27/2020||Colorado||-8.5||128||-441||+327||Regular Season||76-62 CAL|
|2/6/2020||Colorado||-16.5||130.5||-2442||+1054||Regular Season||71-65 COL|
- The Buffaloes leader in points and assists is McKinley Wright IV, who scores 14.5 points per game to go with 5.9 assists.
- Jeriah Horne leads Colorado in rebounding, pulling down 5.2 rebounds per game while also scoring 11.2 points a contest.
- Horne contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Buffaloes. He knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
- Eli Parquet is a standout on the defensive end for Colorado, leading the team in steals with 1.1 per game and blocks with 0.9 per contest.
- Matt Bradley sits at the top of the Golden Bears scoring leaderboard with 18.5 points per game. He also grabs 4.4 rebounds and averages 1.7 assists per game.
- The Cal leaders in rebounding and assists are Andre Kelly with 6.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.4 points and 0.6 assists per game) and Joel Brown with 3.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 5.9 points and 3.1 rebounds per game).
- Bradley makes 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Bears.
- Cal’s leader in steals is Brown with 1.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is Lars Thiemann with 0.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED