The No. 17 Oregon Ducks (8-1) are not favored (+2) to continue an eight-game winning streak when they visit the Colorado Buffaloes (7-3) at 5:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 7, 2021 at CU Events Center. The matchup airs on FS1. The over/under in the matchup is set at 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Colorado (-2)||Under (140.5)||Colorado 71 Oregon 68|
- The Buffaloes and their opponents have totaled at least 140.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in three of 10 outings (30%) this season.
- Oregon and its opponents have added up to score at least 140.5 points in 55.6% of their games this year (five of nine chances).
- These two teams average a combined 152.7 points per game, 12.2 more points than the total of 140.5 set for this game.
- The Buffaloes and the Ducks have seen their opponents average a combined 15.2 fewer points per game than the over/under of 140.5 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Buffaloes have had set in matchups this year is 3.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Ducks this season is 0.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Buffaloes average 11.7 more points per game (75.3) than the Ducks give up (63.6).
- Colorado is 7-1 overall and 6-0-1 against the spread when scoring more than 63.6 points.
- When Oregon gives up more than 75.3 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Ducks put up 15.7 more points per game (77.4) than the Buffaloes give up (61.7).
- Oregon has put together an 8-1 overall record and a 4-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 61.7 points.
- Colorado is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it gives up more than 77.4 points.
- The Buffaloes have totaled 136 more points than their opponents this season (13.6 per game on average), and the Ducks have scored 125 more points than their opponents (13.8 per game).
Colorado Betting Information
- The Buffaloes have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 6-3-1 record.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Buffaloes have fared well against the spread, putting up a 5-0-1 record.
- The Buffaloes have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 3 of 10 contests this season, a rate of 30%
Oregon Betting Information
- The Ducks record against the spread is 4-4.
- The Ducks have fared well as a 2-point underdog, going 4-3 against the spread when they are at least 2-point underdogs.
- In 4 out Oregon’s 8 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||Oregon||-4.5||136||-213||+169||Regular Season||68-60 OREGON|
|1/2/2020||Colorado||-2||137||-132||+109||Regular Season||74-65 COL|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-51 COL|
- The Buffaloes leader in points and assists is McKinley Wright IV, who scores 15.5 points per game along with 5.3 assists.
- Jeriah Horne is Colorado’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 5.8 boards in each contest while scoring 10.7 points per game.
- Maddox Daniels leads the Buffaloes in three-point shooting with an average of 1.7 made threes per game.
- Wright and Dallas Walton lead Colorado on the defensive end, with Wright leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Walton in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
- Eugene Omoruyi is at the top of the Ducks scoring leaderboard with 18.7 points per game. He also grabs 4.7 rebounds and dishes out 2.2 assists per game.
- Oregon’s leader in rebounds is LJ Figueroa with 7.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Amauri Hardy with 4.3 per game.
- Chris Duarte is reliable from deep and leads the Ducks with 2.8 made threes per game.
- Oregon’s leader in steals is Duarte (2.0 per game), and its leader in blocks is N’Faly Dante (1.2 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found