Ethan Thompson leads the Oregon State Beavers (11-10) against the Colorado Buffaloes (16-7) after putting up 25 points in a 74-56 win over Utah. The Buffaloes are 6.5-point favorites in the matchup on Saturday, February 20, 2021, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The point total is 136 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oregon State (+6.5)||Over (136)||Colorado 72 Oregon State 66|
- In 47.8% of their games this year (11 of 23 chances), the Buffaloes and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 136 points.
- Oregon State and its opponents have added up to score more than 136 points in 52.4% of their games this year (11 of 21 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 9.1 more points per game (145.1) than this game’s total of 136 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 132 points per game, four fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The average total the Buffaloes have had set in games this season is 1.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Beavers games this season is 3.5 more points than the point total of 136 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 74.1 points per game the Buffaloes score are 5.5 more points than the Beavers allow (68.6).
- Colorado has a 15-3 record overall and a 12-0-1 record against the spread when scoring more than 68.6 points.
- Oregon State is 2-6 against the spread and 1-7 overall when allowing more than 74.1 points.
- The Beavers’ 71 points per game are 7.6 more points than the 63.4 the Buffaloes allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 63.4 points, Oregon State is 8-0-1 against the spread and 10-5 overall.
- Colorado has an ATS record of 1-5 and a 2-4 record overall when its opponents score more than 71 points.
- The Buffaloes have totaled 245 more points than their opponents this season (10.7 per game on average), and the Beavers have scored 50 more points than their opponents (2.4 per game).
Colorado Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Buffaloes have covered 13 times in 23 contests.
- The Buffaloes fare well when favored by at least 6.5 points, posting an 8-5-1 record against the spread.
- Colorado and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 9 of 23 games this season (39.1%).
Oregon State Betting Information
- Oregon State has an 11-8-1 record against the spread, covering in 55% of their contests.
- The Beavers have not fared well as a 6.5-point underdog, going 1-3 against the spread when they are at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Oregon State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 11 of 20 (55%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2021||Colorado||-13||137.5||-1059||+655||Regular Season||78-49 COL|
|2/15/2020||Colorado||-2||136.5||-137||+110||Regular Season||69-47 COL|
|1/5/2020||Colorado||-7.5||138.5||-357||+270||Regular Season||76-68 ORSTU|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-74 ORSTU|
- The leader in points and assists for the Buffaloes is McKinley Wright IV, who scores 14.2 points and distributes 5.6 assists per game.
- Colorado’s best rebounder is Jeriah Horne, who averages 5.6 boards per game in addition to his 11.0 PPG average.
- Horne contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Buffaloes. He makes 1.6 threes per game.
- Eli Parquet is a standout on the defensive end for the Buffaloes, leading the team in steals with 1.0 per game and blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Oregon State Leaders
- Thompson’s points (16.1 per game) and assists (4.0 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Beavers’ leaderboards.
- Abdul Alatishe grabs 8.2 rebounds per game (he also scores 9.1 points per game and adds 1.6 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Oregon State rebounding leaderboard.
- Jarod Lucas makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Beavers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.3 per contest.
- Oregon State’s leader in steals and blocks is Alatishe with 1.3 steals and 1.8 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview