The Colorado Buffaloes (14-5) are at home in Pac-12 play against the Oregon State Beavers (10-7) on Monday, February 8, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Buffaloes are double-digit favorites by 12.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is 138.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oregon State (+12.5)||Over (138.5)||Colorado 76 Oregon State 64|
- In 52.6% of their opportunities this season (10 of 19 chances), the Buffaloes and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 138.5 points.
- Oregon State has combined with its opponents to score more than 138.5 points in eight of 17 games (47.1%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 9.7 more points per game (148.2) than this game’s total of 138.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 132.9 points per game, 5.6 fewer than the point total in this game.
- The average over/under the Buffaloes have had set in games this season is 1.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Beavers games this year is 2.3 more points than the point total of 138.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Buffaloes average 7.4 more points per game (75.7) than the Beavers give up (68.3).
- Colorado is 13-3 overall and 10-0-1 against the spread when scoring more than 68.3 points.
- When Oregon State allows more than 75.7 points, it is 1-4 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
- The Beavers average 7.9 more points per game (72.5) than the Buffaloes allow (64.6).
- When it scores more than 64.6 points, Oregon State is 6-0-1 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- Colorado has an ATS record of 0-4 and a 1-3 record overall when its opponents score more than 72.5 points.
- The Buffaloes have put up a total of 211 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 11.1 per game), and the Beavers have out-scored opponents by 72 points on the season (4.2 more per game).
Colorado Betting Information
- Colorado has been good against the spread this season, posting an 11-7-1 record.
- When favored by at least 12.5 points, the Buffaloes have fared well against the spread, putting up a 4-2 record.
- Colorado and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 9 of 19 games this season (47.4%).
Oregon State Betting Information
- Oregon State has an 8-7-1 record against the spread, covering in 50% of their outings.
- The Beavers have not fared well as a 12.5-point underdog, going 0-2 against the spread when they are at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- Oregon State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 10 of 16 (62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Colorado||-2||136.5||-137||+110||Regular Season||69-47 COL|
|1/5/2020||Colorado||-7.5||138.5||-357||+270||Regular Season||76-68 ORSTU|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-74 ORSTU|
- McKinley Wright IV leads the Buffaloes in points and assists per game, scoring 14.9 points and distributing 5.8 assists.
- Jeriah Horne is Colorado’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 5.2 boards in each contest while scoring 11.1 points per game.
- The Buffaloes get the most three-point shooting production out of Horne, who makes 1.7 threes per game.
- Eli Parquet is a standout on the defensive end for Colorado, leading the team in steals with 1.1 per game and blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Oregon State Leaders
- The Beavers’ Ethan Thompson puts up enough points (16.1 per game) and assists (4.1 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Abdul Alatishe’s stat line of 8.3 rebounds, 8.9 points and 1.4 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Oregon State rebounding leaderboard.
- Jarod Lucas knocks down 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Beavers.
- Oregon State’s leader in steals and blocks is Alatishe with 1.1 steals and 1.8 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview