The Colorado Buffaloes (15-5) visit the Stanford Cardinal (12-7) in a matchup of Pac-12 teams at Maples Pavilion, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 11, 2021. The Buffaloes are 1-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The point total in the matchup is 141.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Colorado (-1)||Under (141)||Colorado 71 Stanford 69|
- In nine of 20 games (45%) this season, the Buffaloes and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 141 points.
- Stanford and its opponents have added up to score more than 141 points in 57.9% of their games this season (11 of 19 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 148.1 points per game, 7.1 more points than the over/under of 141 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.8 fewer points per game (132.2) than this matchup’s total of 141 points.
- The Buffaloes average point total in matchups this season is 139.7, 1.3 points less than the total in this game.
- Cardinal games this year have averaged an over/under of 140.7 points, 0.3 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 75.8 points per game the Buffaloes score are 7.4 more points than the Cardinal allow (68.4).
- Colorado is 14-3 overall and 11-0-1 against the spread when scoring more than 68.4 points.
- When Stanford allows more than 75.8 points, it is 0-4 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- The Cardinal put up 8.5 more points per game (72.3) than the Buffaloes give up (63.8).
- In games it puts up more than 63.8 points, Stanford is 9-0 against the spread and 11-4 overall.
- Colorado is 0-4 against the spread and 1-3 overall when it gives up more than 72.3 points.
- The Buffaloes have put up a total of 240 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 12 per game), and the Cardinal have out-scored opponents by 75 points on the season (3.9 more per game).
Colorado Betting Information
- Colorado is strong against the spread, going 12-7-1 this season.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Buffaloes have fared well against the spread, compiling an 11-4-1 record.
- The Buffaloes have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 9 of 20 contests this season, a rate of 45%
Stanford Betting Information
- Stanford has covered the spread in half of its contests, going 9-9-1 ATS.
- The Cardinal have fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 6-5 against the spread when they are at least 1-point underdogs.
- Stanford and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 12 of 19 (63.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Colorado||-8||140.5||-380||+291||Regular Season||77-64 COL|
|3/1/2020||Stanford||-2.5||132||-146||+120||Regular Season||72-64 STAN|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-74 COL|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-62 STAN|
- McKinley Wright IV leads the Buffaloes in points and assists per game, scoring 14.5 points and distributing 5.7 assists.
- Jeriah Horne leads Colorado in rebounding, grabbing 5.3 boards per game while also scoring 11.3 points a contest.
- Horne leads the Buffaloes in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Eli Parquet is a standout on the defensive end for the Buffaloes, leading the team in steals with 1.1 per game and blocks with 0.9 per contest.
- Oscar da Silva sits on top of the Cardinal leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 19.4 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Ziaire Williams notches more assists than any other Stanford player with 2.8 per game. He also averages 12.5 points and pulls down 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Spencer Jones contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Cardinal. He makes 1.4 threes per game.
- Jones (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Stanford while da Silva (1.1 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends