The UCLA Bruins (17-5) are 6.5-point underdogs as they look to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the Colorado Buffaloes (18-7) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at CU Events Center. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup’s point total is set at 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UCLA (+6.5)||Over (136.5)||Colorado 72 UCLA 67|
- The Buffaloes and their opponents have scored at least 136.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 12 of 25 opportunities (48%) this season.
- UCLA and its opponents have combined to score at least 136.5 points in 54.5% of their games this year (12 of 22 chances).
- The Buffaloes and the Bruins combine to average 10.8 more points per game than the over/under of 136.5 set for this matchup.
- The Buffaloes and the Bruins have seen their opponents average a combined 6.0 fewer points per game than the over/under of 136.5 set in this outing.
- The average over/under the Buffaloes have had set in games this season is 0.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Bruins games this season is 4.4 more points than the point total of 136.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Buffaloes score 6.4 more points per game (73.8) than the Bruins allow (67.4).
- When Colorado totals more than 67.4 points, it is 13-0-1 against the spread and 16-3 overall.
- UCLA is 5-2 overall and 3-4 against the spread in games when it allows more than 73.8 points.
- The Bruins put up 10.4 more points per game (73.5) than the Buffaloes allow (63.1).
- UCLA has put together a 10-0 ATS record and a 15-3 overall record in games it scores more than 63.1 points.
- Colorado’s record is 0-4 against the spread and 1-3 overall when it allows more than 73.5 points.
- The Buffaloes have put up a total of 267 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 10.7 per game), and the Bruins have out-scored opponents by 135 points on the season (6.1 more per game).
Colorado Betting Information
- Colorado is good against the spread, going 14-10-1 on the season.
- The Buffaloes fare well when favored by at least 6.5 points, posting an 8-6-1 record against the spread.
- Colorado and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 10 of 25 games this season (40%).
UCLA Betting Information
- The Bruins have a losing record against the spread, going 10-11 ATS (covering just 47.6% of the time).
- When they play as at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Bruins have a record ATS of 3-6.
- UCLA and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 13 of 21 (61.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||UCLA||-1.5||136||-123||+102||Regular Season||65-62 UCLA|
|2/22/2020||Colorado||-10.5||134.5||-679||+454||Regular Season||70-63 UCLA|
|1/30/2020||Colorado||-4.5||134||-205||+167||Regular Season||72-68 UCLA|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-68 COL|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-73 COL|
- McKinley Wright IV leads the Buffaloes in points and assists per game, scoring 14.5 points and distributing 5.8 assists.
- Colorado’s best rebounder is Jeriah Horne, who averages 5.8 boards per game in addition to his 11.5 PPG average.
- Horne leads the Buffaloes in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 threes per game.
- Eli Parquet is the Buffaloes leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.0 steal and 0.8 blocks per game.
- Johnny Juzang averages 14.0 points per game to be the top scorer for the Bruins.
- Jaime Jaquez Jr. is at the top of the Bruins rebounding leaderboard with 6.0 rebounds per game, and Tyger Campbell paces the squad in assists with 5.6 per outing.
- Juzang is consistent from deep and leads the Bruins with 2.0 made threes per game.
- UCLA’s leader in steals is Jaquez with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Jalen Hill with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED