The Colorado Buffaloes (13-4) are favored (by 8.5 points) to continue a six-game home win streak when they host the Utah Utes (6-7) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 2:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 137.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Colorado (-8.5)||Over (137)||Colorado 75 Utah 63|
- In 52.9% of their games this season (nine of 17 chances), the Buffaloes and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 137 points.
- Utah has played in seven games this season (out of 13 total matchups — 53.8% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 137 points.
- The two teams average a combined 8.3 more points per game (145.3) than this game’s over/under of 137 points.
- The Buffaloes and the Utes have seen their opponents average a combined 7.2 fewer points per game than the point total of 137 set for this game.
- The Buffaloes average point total in matchups this season is 138.5, 1.5 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Utes games this year is 0.5 fewer points than the point total of 137 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Buffaloes score 75.5 points per game, 8.8 more points than the 66.7 the Utes give up.
- Colorado has a 12-2 record overall and a 10-0-1 record against the spread when scoring more than 66.7 points.
- Utah has a 0-3 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall when giving up more than 75.5 points.
- The Utes put up 6.7 more points per game (69.8) than the Buffaloes give up (63.1).
- Utah is 5-0 against the spread and 6-4 overall when it scores more than 63.1 points.
- Colorado’s record is 1-2 overall and 1-2 against the spread when it gives up more than 69.8 points to its opponents.
- The Buffaloes have scored a total of 211 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 12.4 per game), and the Utes have out-scored opponents by 41 points on the season (3.1 more per game).
Colorado Betting Information
- Against the spread, Colorado has been strong this season, posting an 11-5-1 record.
- The Buffaloes fare well when favored by at least 8.5 points, posting a 6-2-1 record against the spread.
- Colorado has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 7 times in 17 contests (41.2%).
Utah Betting Information
- Utah has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 5-8 ATS.
- The Utes have not fared well as an 8.5-point underdog, going 1-3 against the spread when they are at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Utah and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 8 of 13 (61.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2021||Colorado||-3||138||-157||+130||Regular Season||65-58 COL|
|3/7/2020||Colorado||-3||136.5||-161||+131||Regular Season||74-72 UTAH|
|1/12/2020||Colorado||-8.5||138.5||-430||+323||Regular Season||91-52 COL|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-63 COL|
|1/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-69 UTAH|
- The leader in points and assists for the Buffaloes is McKinley Wright IV, who scores 14.8 points and distributes 5.9 assists per game.
- Colorado’s best rebounder is Evan Battey, who averages 5.5 boards per game in addition to his 11.1 PPG average.
- Jeriah Horne provides the most three-point shooting production for the Buffaloes. He knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
- Eli Parquet is a standout on the defensive end for Colorado, leading the team in steals with 1.0 per game and blocks with 1.0 per contest.
- The Utes’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Timmy Allen with 16.6 points and 5.9 rebounds per game.
- Utah’s assist leader is Rylan Jones with 4.3 per game. He also records 5.5 points per game and adds 2.1 rebounds per game.
- Alfonso Plummer is the most prolific from distance for the Utes, hitting 2.2 threes per game.
- Utah’s leader in steals is Jones with 1.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is Branden Carlson with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED