The Utah Utes (4-4) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Colorado Buffaloes (8-3) on Monday, January 11, 2021 at Jon M. Huntsman Center as 3.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET on PACN. The over/under is set at 136 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In six of 11 opportunities (54.5%) this season, the Buffaloes and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 136 points.
- Utah and its opponents have combined to score at least 136 points in five of eight outings (62.5%) this year.
- The Buffaloes and the Utes combine to average 9.4 more points per game than the total of 136 set for this game.
- The Buffaloes and the Utes have seen their opponents average a combined 7.6 fewer points per game than the point total of 136 set for this outing.
- The average point total for Buffaloes games this year is 2.3 more points than the total of 136 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Utes this year is 0.5 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Buffaloes record 75.6 points per game, 9.8 more points than the 65.8 the Utes allow.
- Colorado has a 7-0-1 record against the spread and an 8-1 record overall when putting up more than 65.8 points.
- Utah has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when giving up more than 75.6 points.
- The Utes put up an average of 69.8 points per game, 7.2 more points than the 62.6 the Buffaloes allow.
- Utah has gone 4-3 overall and 3-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 62.6 points.
- Colorado has a 1-1 record overall and an ATS record of 1-1 in games when its opponents score more than 69.8 points.
- The Buffaloes have put up a total of 143 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 13.0 per game), and the Utes have out-scored opponents by 32 points on the season (four more per game).
Colorado Betting Information
- The Buffaloes have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 7-3-1 record.
- The Buffaloes fare well when favored by at least 3.5 points, posting a 6-0-1 record against the spread.
- Colorado and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 4 of 11 games this season (36.4%).
Utah Betting Information
- The Utes have a 3-5 record against the spread, covering in just 37.5% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Utes have a record ATS of 2-2.
- In most of Utah’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 8 games, 62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Colorado||-3||136.5||-161||+131||Regular Season||74-72 UTAH|
|1/12/2020||Colorado||-8.5||138.5||-430||+323||Regular Season||91-52 COL|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-63 COL|
|1/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-69 UTAH|
- The Buffaloes leader in points and assists is McKinley Wright IV, who puts up 16.0 points per game to go with 5.3 assists.
- Colorado’s best rebounder is Jeriah Horne, who averages 5.8 boards per game in addition to his 11.3 PPG average.
- Horne hits more threes per game than any other member of the Buffaloes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 1.8 per outing.
- Wright is the Buffaloes leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Dallas Walton leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
- Timmy Allen collects 15.1 points and 5.6 rebounds per game for the Utes, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Utah’s assist leader is Rylan Jones with 4.8 per game. He also averages 6.8 points per game and tacks on 2.4 rebounds per game.
- Alfonso Plummer leads the Utes in three-point shooting with an average of 2.3 made threes per game.
- Utah’s leader in steals is Jones (1.9 per game), and its leader in blocks is Branden Carlson (1.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found