The Washington State Cougars (9-5) are expected to extend a four-game losing streak when they host the Colorado Buffaloes (11-4) as 9-point underdogs at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Friel Court. The game airs on ESPN2. The over/under is 134 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Washington State (+9)||Over (134)||Colorado 73 Washington State 64|
- In 11 of 15 outings (73.3%) this year, the Buffaloes and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 134 points.
- Washington State has played in seven games this year (out of 14 total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 134 points.
- The Buffaloes and the Cougars combine to average 10.6 more points per game than the total of 134 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.9 fewer points per game (130.1) than this matchup’s total of 134 points.
- The average over/under the Buffaloes have had set in games this season is 5.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Cougars games this season is 0.7 more points than the point total of 134 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Buffaloes record 9.8 more points per game (76.2) than the Cougars allow (66.4).
- When Colorado puts up more than 66.4 points, it is 10-2 overall and 9-0-1 against the spread.
- Washington State has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall when giving up more than 76.2 points.
- The Cougars score an average of 68.4 points per game, just 4.7 more points than the 63.7 the Buffaloes allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 63.7 points, Washington State is 5-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- Colorado’s record is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall when it gives up more than 68.4 points.
- The Buffaloes have put up a total of 188 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 12.5 per game), and the Cougars have out-scored opponents by 28 points on the season (two more per game).
Colorado Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Buffaloes have covered 10 times in 15 contests.
- The Buffaloes have posted a winning record of 5-1-1 against the spread when the spread is -9 or bigger.
- The Buffaloes have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 7 of 15 games (46.7%).
Washington State Betting Information
- Washington State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 6-8 ATS.
- The Cougars have not fared well as a 9-point underdog, going 1-4 against the spread when they are at least 9-point underdogs.
- Washington State and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this year — 7 of 14.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2020||Colorado||-9.5||137.5||-521||+377||Conference Tournament||82-68 WSU|
|1/23/2020||Colorado||-13||138.5||-1157||+700||Regular Season||78-56 COL|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-74 WSU|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-60 COL|
- McKinley Wright IV leads the Buffaloes in points and assists per game, scoring 14.9 points and distributing 5.9 assists.
- Evan Battey is Colorado’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 5.6 boards in each contest while scoring 10.5 points per game.
- Jeriah Horne connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Buffaloes, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 1.7 per outing.
- Eli Parquet is Colorado’s leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.0 steal and 0.9 blocks per game.
Washington State Leaders
- The Cougars’ Isaac Bonton racks up enough points (17.8 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- The Cougars’ top rebounder is Efe Abogidi — he pulls down 8.0 per game while scoring 10.1 points per game.
- Bonton’s 1.9 made threes per game lead the Cougars.
- Washington State’s leader in steals is Bonton (2.0 per game), and its leader in blocks is Abogidi (1.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview