The Washington State Cougars (9-6) will look to stop a five-game losing streak when they visit the Colorado Buffaloes (12-4) on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at CU Events Center as heavy, 15-point underdogs. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The over/under is 135.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 56.2% of their opportunities this season (nine of 16 chances), the Buffaloes and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 135.5 points.
- Washington State and its opponents have added up to score more than 135.5 points in 40% of their games this season (six of 15 opportunities).
- The Buffaloes and the Cougars combine to average 8.0 more points per game than the over/under of 135.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.5 less points per game (130) than this matchup’s total of 135.5 points.
- The Buffaloes average point total in matchups this season is 139.2, 3.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Cougars games this year is 1.2 less points than the point total of 135.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Buffaloes average 75.8 points per game, 9.2 more points than the 66.6 the Cougars give up.
- Colorado is 10-0-1 against the spread and 11-2 overall when scoring more than 66.6 points.
- Washington State is 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 overall when giving up more than 75.8 points.
- The Cougars’ 67.7 points per game are only 4.3 more points than the 63.4 the Buffaloes allow to opponents.
- Washington State has put together a 5-0 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record in games it scores more than 63.4 points.
- Colorado is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall when it gives up more than 67.7 points.
- The Buffaloes have totaled 199 more points than their opponents this season (12.4 per game on average), and the Cougars have scored only 17 more points than their opponents (1.1 per game).
Colorado Betting Information
- The Buffaloes have been strong against the spread this season, earning an 11-4-1 record.
- When favored by at least 15 points, the Buffaloes have fared well against the spread, putting together a 2-0 record.
- Colorado has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 7 times in 16 contests (43.8%).
Washington State Betting Information
- Washington State has a losing record against the spread, going 6-9 ATS (covering just 40% of the time).
- The Cougars have not fared well as a 15-point underdog, going 0-2 against the spread when they are at least 15-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Washington State’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (7 out of 15 games, 46.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Colorado||-10||135.5||-570||+413||Regular Season||70-59 COL|
|3/11/2020||Colorado||-9.5||137.5||-521||+377||Conference Tournament||82-68 WSU|
|1/23/2020||Colorado||-13||138.5||-1157||+700||Regular Season||78-56 COL|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-74 WSU|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-60 COL|
- The leader in points and assists for the Buffaloes is McKinley Wright IV, who scores 14.8 points and distributes 5.8 assists per game.
- Evan Battey is Colorado’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 5.6 boards in each contest while scoring 10.9 points per game.
- Maddox Daniels leads his teammates on the Buffaloes with 1.6 made threes per outing.
- Eli Parquet is a standout on the defensive end for Colorado, leading the team in steals with 0.9 per game and blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Washington State Leaders
- The Cougars’ Isaac Bonton racks up enough points (18.0 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- The Cougars’ top rebounder is Efe Abogidi — he pulls down 7.9 per game while scoring 9.7 points per game.
- Bonton provides the bulk of the Cougars’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.9 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Washington State’s leader in steals is Bonton with 2.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Abogidi with 1.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED