CJ Elleby leads the Washington State Cougars (15-16) into a matchup against the Colorado Buffaloes (21-10) after scoring 30 points in an 82-68 win over Colorado. The Buffaloes are 8.5-point favorites in the game on Wednesday, March 11, 2020, which tips at 11:30 PM ET on PACN. The over/under in the matchup is 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Colorado (-8.5)||Under (137.5)||Colorado 74 Washington State 63|
- The Buffaloes and their opponents have combined to score more than 137.5 points in 37.5% of their outings this year (12 of 32 opportunities).
- In 15 of 32 opportunities (46.9%) this year, Washington State has combined with its opponents to score at least 137.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.2 more points per game (140.7) than this matchup’s total of 137.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.5 less points per game (134) than this game’s total of 137.5 points.
- The Buffaloes average point total in outings this season is 135.2, 2.3 points less than the total in this game.
- The average total for Cougars games this year is 2.0 more points than the point total of 137.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Buffaloes score just 1.2 more points per game (70.9) than the Cougars allow (69.7).
- When Colorado scores more than 69.7 points, it is 4-0-1 against the spread and 15-2 overall.
- in games when Washington State allows more than 70.9 points, it is 4-8 against the spread and 4-11 overall.
- The Cougars 69.8 points per game are 5.5 more points than the 64.3 the Buffaloes give up.
- In games it scores more than 64.3 points, Washington State is 12-0 against the spread and 15-6 overall.
- Colorado’s record is 0-9 against the spread and 3-10 overall when it allows more than 69.8 points.
- The Buffaloes have out-scored their opponents by a total of 211 points this season (6.6 points per game on average), and the Cougars have put up only six more points than their opponents on the year (0.1 per game).
Colorado Betting Information
- Colorado has struggled against the spread, going 8-17-1 on the year.
- The Buffaloes have posted a losing record of 4-10-1 against the spread when the spread is -8.5 or bigger.
- Colorado has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 14 of 26 games for a 53.8% rate.
Washington State Betting Information
- Washington State has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 13-15 ATS.
- When they are 8.5-point underdogs, the Cougars have a record ATS of 2-5.
- Washington State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 15 of 28 (53.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2020||Colorado||-9.5||137.5||-521||377||Conference Tournament||82-68 WSU|
|1/23/2020||Colorado||-13||138.5||-1157||700||Regular Season||78-56 COL|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-74 WSU|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-60 COL|
- The Buffaloes leader in points and assists is McKinley Wright IV, who scores 14.4 points per game to go with 5.0 assists.
- Colorado’s best rebounder is Tyler Bey, who averages 9.0 boards per game in addition to his 13.8 PPG average.
- D’Shawn Schwartz leads the Buffaloes in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Bey is the Buffaloes leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.5 steals and 1.2 blocks per game.
Washington State Leaders
- Elleby sits on top of the Cougars leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 18.4 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Washington State’s assist leader is Isaac Bonton with 4.0 per game. He also scores 15.3 points per game and tacks on 3.7 rebounds per game.
- Schwartz leads his teammates on the Cougars with 2.3 made threes per outing.
- Elleby leads the Cougars on defense with 1.8 steals and 0.8 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found