The New Mexico Lobos (4-5) are big, 18-point underdogs as they look to turn around a four-game losing streak when they visit the Colorado State Rams (9-3) on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at Moby Arena. The matchup airs at 11:00 PM ET on FS1. The point total is 133.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 83.3% of their games this season (10 of 12 chances), the Rams and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- New Mexico and its opponents have combined to score more than 133.5 points in 33.3% of their games this year (three of nine opportunities).
- The Rams and the Lobos combine to average 9.9 more points per game than the over/under of 133.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.6 fewer points per game (132.9) than this game’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- The average point total for Rams games this season is 10.7 more points than the over/under of 133.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Lobos games this year is 1.4 fewer points than the point total of 133.5 in this outing.
Colorado State Betting Information
- Colorado State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 6-5 record.
- When favored by at least 18 points, the Rams have fared well against the spread, compiling a 2-0 record.
- Colorado State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 4 times in 11 contests (36.4%).
New Mexico Betting Information
- New Mexico has covered the spread in half of its games, going 3-3 ATS.
- In the majority of New Mexico’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (0 out of 6 games, 0%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/15/2020||Colorado State||-4.5||154||-204||+165||Regular Season||105-72 COLST|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-65 UNM|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-76 COLST|
Colorado State Leaders
- The Rams leader in points and rebounds is David Roddy, who scores 15.9 points and grabs 9.3 boards per game.
- Isaiah Stevens is Colorado State’s best passer, distributing 5.9 assists per game while scoring 14.9 PPG.
- Kendle Moore provides the most three-point shooting production for the Rams. He knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
- Moore and Adam Thistlewood lead Colorado State on the defensive end, with Moore leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Thistlewood in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
New Mexico Leaders
- Makuach Maluach records 14.0 points and 5.8 rebounds per game for the Lobos, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Saquan Singleton records more assists than any other New Mexico teammate with 3.1 per game. He also scores 8.6 points and pulls down 4.7 rebounds per game.
- Keith McGee paces his teammates on the Lobos with 1.4 made threes per contest.
- The Lobos’ leader in steals is Singleton with 1.1 per game, and Valdir Manuel is their leader in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends