A game after he scored 25 points in a 68-58 win over Kansas State, David Jenkins Jr. leads the UNLV Rebels (1-4) on the road against the Colorado State Rams (2-1) as 7-point underdogs. The matchup, which begins at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021, airs on FS1. The point total in the matchup is 144.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Colorado State (-7)||Under (144)||Colorado State 75 UNLV 63|
- In one of three games (33.3%) this season, the Rams and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 144 points.
- UNLV has combined with its opponents to score more than 144 points in three of five outings (60%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 4.2 fewer points per game (139.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 144 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.3 fewer points per game (138.7) than this game’s over/under of 144 points.
- The average point total in Rams games this year is 12.3 fewer points than the over/under of 144 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Rebels games this season is 2.8 more points than the point total of 144 for this outing.
Colorado State Betting Information
- Colorado State has earned an even 1-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Rams fare well when favored by at least 7 points, posting a 1-0 record against the spread.
- Colorado State and its opponents have converted the over just 0 times in 2 (0%) games this season.
UNLV Betting Information
- The Rebels have a losing record against the spread, going 1-3 ATS (covering just 25% of the time).
- When they are at least 7-point underdogs, the Rebels have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In 2 out UNLV’s 4 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/18/2020||UNLV||-1.5||145.5||-126||+103||Regular Season||80-56 UNLV|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||95-77 COLST|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-60 UNLV|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-76 UNLV|
Colorado State Leaders
- David Roddy leads the Rams in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 16.1 points and 8.8 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Stevens is the Rams best passer, distributing 6.3 assists per game while scoring 14.8 PPG.
- Kendle Moore leads the Rams in three-point shooting with an average of 2.1 made threes per game.
- Moore is the Rams leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Roddy leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
- Bryce Hamilton scores 21.2 points per game to be the top scorer for the Rebels.
- Cheikh Mbacke Diong is atop the Rebels rebounding leaderboard with 7.0 rebounds per game, and Marvin Coleman paces the squad in assists with 3.6 per contest.
- Caleb Grill provides the most three-point shooting production for the Rebels. He knocks down 3.3 threes per game.
- UNLV’s leader in steals is Grill with 2.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Mbacke Diong with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found