Anyone who has watched the NCAA basketball tournament over the years knows that fortunes can change in a matter of moments, with buzzer beaters taking a team from out of the tournament to staying alive to fight another day. The Connecticut Huskies have had some practice with that before the Tournament even begins, as they avoided heading to the NIT by the very barest of margins. The Huskies head into the Tournament in the South region, where they find themselves ranked in the #9 spot, right behind their first round opponents, the Colorado Buffaloes. It is the 8 versus 9 game that is generally always the toughest to handicap, as there is often very little separating the two teams involved. It is often some last second dramatics that throw up a winner in these games, which is all part of the magic of March Madness. We know that there are a lot of games to wager on in the tournament, but we believe this is one you should have a real look at if you want to find some March Madness betting value.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Texas Tech vs Michigan March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 Betting Parlay Picks
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 Betting Predictions
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 25th Edition
- Sweet 16 Bracket: Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print Free NCAA Tournament Brackets, Road to the Final Four, Sweet 16 & Elite 8 PDF Version
- Top 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Predictions
- Oklahoma vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- UCF vs Duke March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Washington vs North Carolina March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Iowa vs Tennessee March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.