The Coppin State Eagles (7-12) visit the Delaware State Hornets (2-13) in a matchup of MEAC teams at Memorial Hall (Dover, DE), starting at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021. The Hornets are 6.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total is set at 157.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 36.8% of their games this year (seven of 19 chances), the Eagles and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 157.5 points.
- In 10 of 15 opportunities (66.7%) this year, Delaware State has combined with its opponents to score at least 157.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 142.1 points per game, 15.4 fewer points than the total of 157.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 165.6 points per game, 8.1 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total for Eagles games this season is 5.8 fewer points than the total of 157.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Hornets this season is 1.4 points less than this game’s over/under.
Coppin State Betting Information
- The Eagles have struggled a bit against the spread this year, putting up an 8-11 record.
- When favored by at least 6.5 points, the Eagles have struggled to a 0-2 record ATS this season.
- More often than not, Coppin State and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 13 of 19 chances this season.
Delaware State Betting Information
- Delaware State has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 5-7 ATS.
- Delaware State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 66.7% of matchups this year (8 out of 12 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||98-86 COPPST|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-68 DELST|
|2/25/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-60 DELST|
|1/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-60 COPPST|
Coppin State Leaders
- The Eagles leader in points and rebounds is Anthony Tarke, who scores 15.7 points and pulls down 8.3 boards per game.
- Dejuan Clayton is Coppin State’s best passer, distributing 5.2 assists per game while scoring 15.4 PPG.
- Kyle Cardaci leads his teammates on the Eagles with 2.6 made threes per game.
- Tarke is the Eagles leader in steals and blocks, racking up 2.8 steals and 1.9 blocks per game.
Delaware State Leaders
- Myles Carter sits on top of the Hornets leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 14.8 points and 4.7 rebounds per game.
- The Hornets’ leading assist machine is Johquin ‘Pinky’ Wiley with a stat line of 4.1 assists, 11.5 points, and 3.8 rebounds per game.
- Wiley hits 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Hornets.
- Delaware State’s leader in steals is Wiley (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Zach Kent (1.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED