The Butler Bulldogs (9-13) are heavy underdogs (by 12.5 points) to end a four-game road losing streak when they visit the No. 14 Creighton Bluejays (17-7) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 134 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 70.8% of their games this year (17 of 24 chances), the Bluejays and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 134 points.
- Butler has played in eight games this year (out of 22 total matchups — 36.4% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 134 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.9 more points per game (140.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 134 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 135.6 points per game, 1.6 more than the point total in this game.
- The average total the Bluejays have had set in matchups this season is 12.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Bulldogs games this season is 4.1 less points than the point total of 134 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bluejays put up 11.1 more points per game (77.8) than the Bulldogs allow (66.7).
- Creighton is 15-5 overall and 10-0 against the spread when scoring more than 66.7 points.
- In games when Butler allows more than 77.8 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Bulldogs’ 63.1 points per game are 5.8 fewer points than the 68.9 the Bluejays allow.
- When it scores more than 68.9 points, Butler is 4-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Creighton has a 10-7 record overall and an ATS record of 7-10 in games when its opponents put up more than 63.1 points.
- The Bluejays have out-scored their opponents by a total of 214 points this season (8.9 points per game on average), and opponents of the Bulldogs have out-scored them by 79 more points on the year (3.6 per game).
Creighton Betting Information
- Creighton has covered in just 11 of 24 matchups this season.
- The Bluejays have posted a winning record of 4-2 against the spread when the spread is -12.5 or bigger.
- The Bluejays have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 11 of 24 games (45.8%).
Butler Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a losing record against the spread, going 10-11-1 ATS (covering just 45.5% of the time).
- The Bulldogs have not fared well as a 12.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Butler’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (9 out of 22 games, 40.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Creighton||-6.5||139||-295||+235||Regular Season||70-66 BUTLER|
|2/23/2020||Creighton||-5||141||-230||+181||Regular Season||81-59 CREIGH|
|1/4/2020||Butler||-6.5||134.5||-295||+233||Regular Season||71-57 BUTLER|
- The leader in points and assists for the Bluejays is Marcus Zegarowski, who scores 14.7 points and dishes out 4.6 assists per game.
- Christian Bishop is Creighton’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 5.9 boards in each contest while scoring 11.3 points per game.
- Mitch Ballock provides the most three-point shooting production for the Bluejays. He makes 2.8 threes per game.
- The Creighton steals leader is Denzel Mahoney, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Ryan Kalkbrenner, who compiles 1.4 rejections per contest.
- Chuck Harris is the top scorer for the Bulldogs with 12.0 points per game. He also adds 2.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game to his stats.
- Butler’s leader in rebounds is Bryce Nze with 8.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Aaron Thompson with 4.7 per game.
- Jair Bolden knocks down 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bulldogs.
- Butler’s leader in steals is Myles Tate with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Nze with 0.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED