The No. 19 Creighton Bluejays (14-5) are favored (by 7 points) to continue a three-game road winning streak when they visit the Georgetown Hoyas (5-9) on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 149.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Bluejays and their opponents have totaled at least 149.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 19 games (47.4%) this year.
- Georgetown and its opponents have combined to score more than 149.5 points in 35.7% of their matchups this season (five of 14 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 152.4 points per game, 2.9 more points than the total of 149.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.6 less points per game (144.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 149.5 points.
- The average total the Bluejays have had set in games this year is 0.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Hoyas games this season have averaged a total of 147.5 points, 2.0 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bluejays score just 4.9 more points per game (79.6) than the Hoyas allow (74.7).
- When Creighton totals more than 74.7 points, it is 8-2 overall and 7-0 against the spread.
- Georgetown has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 1-3 record overall when allowing more than 79.6 points.
- The Hoyas score just 2.6 more points per game (72.8) than the Bluejays give up to opponents (70.2).
- Georgetown has put together a 4-4 overall record and a 6-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 70.2 points.
- Creighton is 5-4 against the spread and 5-4 overall when it allows more than 72.8 points.
- The Bluejays have totaled 179 more points than their opponents this season (9.4 per game on average), while the Hoyas have been out-scored by 27 total points (1.9 per game average differential).
Creighton Betting Information
- Creighton has covered in just eight of 19 matchups this season.
- The Bluejays have struggled to cover, going just 5-7 ATS when favored by at least 7 points.
- In 10 of 19 (52.6%) contests this season, Creighton and its opponents have hit the over.
Georgetown Betting Information
- The Hoyas have an 8-6 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 7-point underdogs, the Hoyas have not fared well, going 1-2 against the spread.
- The Hoyas and their opponents have hit the over in half of their games this season — 7 of 14.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/3/2021||Creighton||-14||150.5||-1228||+743||Regular Season||86-79 GEORGE|
|3/4/2020||Creighton||-13||152.5||-1062||+656||Regular Season||91-76 CREIGH|
|1/15/2020||Georgetown||-3.5||153||-171||+137||Regular Season||83-80 GEORGE|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-69 CREIGH|
|1/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-87 CREIGH|
- The Bluejays scoring leader is Denzel Mahoney, who averages 15.0 per contest to go with 4.6 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Christian Bishop leads Creighton in rebounding, averaging 5.4 per game, while Marcus Zegarowski leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.4 in each contest.
- Zegarowski hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bluejays, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 2.8 per game.
- Damien Jefferson is the Bluejays leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Ryan Kalkbrenner leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
- Jahvon Blair scores 17.6 points and tacks on 4.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Hoyas’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Georgetown’s Jamorko Pickett stats (8.4 rebounds per game, 11.9 points per game, 1.9 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Zegarowski paces his teammates on the Hoyas with 3.0 made threes per outing.
- Dante Harris (0.8 steals per game) and Qudus Wahab (2.1 blocks per game) lead the Hoyas in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED