The No. 2 seed Creighton Bluejays (20-7) are favored by 8.5 points against the No. 8 Georgetown Hoyas (12-12) in the championship game of the Big East tournament on Saturday at 6:30 PM ET, live on FOX. The winner earns an automatic berth into the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Georgetown (+8.5)||Under (145.5)||Creighton 75 Georgetown 69|
- The Bluejays and their opponents have combined for 145.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 12 of 27 outings (44.4%) this season.
- Georgetown has played in eight games this year (out of 24 total matchups — 33.3% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 145.5 points.
- The Bluejays and the Hoyas combine to average 3.8 more points per game than the total of 145.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 139.7 points per game, 5.8 fewer than the point total in this game.
- The Bluejays average point total in outings this year is 146.1, 0.6 points higher than the total in this game.
- Hoyas games this year have averaged a total of 142.9 points, 2.6 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bluejays record 78 points per game, 6.4 more points than the 71.6 the Hoyas allow.
- When Creighton scores more than 71.6 points, it is 13-3 overall and 12-0 against the spread.
- Georgetown has compiled a 4-4 record against the spread and a 2-6 record overall when allowing more than 78 points.
- The Hoyas’ 71.3 points per game are only 3.2 more points than the 68.1 the Bluejays give up to opponents.
- In games it scores more than 68.1 points, Georgetown is 11-0 against the spread and 9-6 overall.
- Creighton is 6-6 against the spread and 6-6 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 71.3 points.
- The Bluejays have scored a total of 268 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 9.9 per game), while the Hoyas have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by eight total points, -0.3 per game).
Creighton Betting Information
- Creighton has been good against the spread, going 14-13 this season.
- The Bluejays fare well when favored by at least 8.5 points, posting a 7-6 record against the spread.
- Creighton and its foes have combined to cover the point total in 13 of 27 games this season (48.1%).
Georgetown Betting Information
- Georgetown has a 15-9 record against the spread, covering in 62.5% of their contests.
- When they are at least 8.5-point underdogs, the Hoyas have a record ATS of 1-2.
- In most of Georgetown’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (11 out of 24 games, 45.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/9/2021||Creighton||-7.5||152.5||-338||+268||Regular Season||63-48 CREIGH|
|2/3/2021||Creighton||-14||150.5||-1228||+743||Regular Season||86-79 GEORGE|
|3/4/2020||Creighton||-13||152.5||-1062||+656||Regular Season||91-76 CREIGH|
|1/15/2020||Georgetown||-3.5||153||-171||+137||Regular Season||83-80 GEORGE|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-69 CREIGH|
|1/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-87 CREIGH|
- The Bluejays leader in points and assists is Marcus Zegarowski, who scores 15.4 points per game along with 4.4 assists.
- Creighton’s best rebounder is Christian Bishop, who averages 6.0 boards per game in addition to his 11.1 PPG average.
- Zegarowski paces his teammates on the Bluejays with 2.7 made threes per game.
- Denzel Mahoney is Creighton’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Ryan Kalkbrenner leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
- Jahvon Blair’s points (15.7 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Hoyas’ leaderboards.
- Georgetown’s Qudus Wahab stats (7.9 rebounds per game, 12.5 points per game, 0.2 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Blair leads the Hoyas in three-point shooting with an average of 2.7 made threes per game.
- The Hoyas’ leader in steals is Dante Harris with 1.1 per game, and Wahab is their leader in blocks with 1.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED