The Providence Friars (7-6) are expected to extend a three-game losing streak when they visit the No. 11 Creighton Bluejays (10-3) as 10-point underdogs at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at CHI Health Center Omaha. The game airs on FS1. The over/under for the matchup is set at 145.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Creighton (-10)||Over (145)||Creighton 80 Providence 68|
- The Bluejays and their opponents have put up at least 145 points — this matchup’s over/under — in eight of 13 outings (61.5%) this year.
- Providence and its opponents have added up to score more than 145 points in 61.5% of their matchups this season (eight of 13 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 156.1 points per game, 11.1 more points than the over/under of 145 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.2 less points per game (140.8) than this game’s total of 145 points.
- The average point total in Bluejays games this season is 5.9 more points than the over/under of 145 in this matchup.
- Friars games this year have averaged a total of 146 points, one more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 81.9 points per game the Bluejays average are 10.1 more points than the Friars give up (71.8).
- Creighton is 7-0 against the spread and 7-2 overall when scoring more than 71.8 points.
- In games Providence allows more than 81.9 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Friars score 5.2 more points per game (74.2) than the Bluejays give up (69).
- Providence is 5-0 against the spread and 6-3 overall when it scores more than 69 points.
- Creighton’s record is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it gives up more than 74.2 points.
- The Bluejays have out-scored their opponents by a total of 168 points this season (12.9 points per game on average), and the Friars have put up 30 more points than their opponents on the year (2.4 per game).
Creighton Betting Information
- Creighton has been good against the spread, going 7-6 this season.
- When favored by at least 10 points, the Bluejays have fared well against the spread, compiling a 4-1 record.
- Creighton has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 7 of 13 games for a 53.8% rate.
Providence Betting Information
- Providence has covered the spread in half of its contests, going 6-6 ATS.
- When they are at least 10-point underdogs, the Friars have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- Providence has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 66.7% of matchups this year (8 out of 12 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||Creighton||-3.5||145.5||-180||+145||Regular Season||67-65 CREIGH|
|2/5/2020||Providence||-2||141||-136||+111||Regular Season||73-56 PROV|
|1/18/2020||Creighton||-7||140.5||-335||+248||Regular Season||78-74 CREIGH|
|3/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-70 CREIGH|
|12/31/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-68 CREIGH|
- Denzel Mahoney leads the Bluejays in scoring, tallying 15.9 points per game to go with 4.7 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- Christian Bishop is the Bluejays leading rebounder, pulling down 5.5 per game, while Marcus Zegarowski is their best passer, averaging 4.8 assists in each contest.
- Zegarowski provides the bulk of the Bluejays’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.9 threes per game to lead the squad.
- The Creighton steals leader is Damien Jefferson, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Ryan Kalkbrenner, who compiles 1.8 rejections per contest.
- David Duke scores 19.9 points and tacks on 4.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Friars’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Nate Watson is at the top of the Providence rebounding leaderboard with 7.2 rebounds per game. He also racks up 18.3 points and tacks on 0.5 assists per game.
- Duke knocks down 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Friars.
- The Friars’ leader in steals is Jared Bynum with 1.2 per game, and Watson is their leader in blocks with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Missouri State Bears vs. Evansville Purple Aces: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Purdue Boilermakers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Indiana State Sycamores vs. Valparaiso Crusaders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Montana State Bobcats vs. Idaho Vandals: 2/26/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Drake Bulldogs vs. Bradley Braves 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends