The No. 17 Creighton Bluejays (11-4) hit the road in Big East action against the Seton Hall Pirates (9-6) on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Bluejays are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 147.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 46.7% of their games this season (seven of 15 chances), the Bluejays and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 147.5 points.
- Seton Hall has played in six games this year (out of 15 total matchups — 40% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 147.5 points.
- The Bluejays and the Pirates combine to average 8.0 more points per game than the total of 147.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 140.4 points per game, 7.1 less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Bluejays average point total in outings this year is 149.7, 2.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Pirates this season is 1.3 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 80.6 points per game the Bluejays average are 9.3 more points than the Pirates allow (71.3).
- Creighton has a 7-0 record against the spread and an 8-2 record overall when putting up more than 71.3 points.
- When Seton Hall gives up more than 80.6 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Pirates put up an average of 74.9 points per game, 5.8 more points than the 69.1 the Bluejays give up.
- Seton Hall is 10-0 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it scores more than 69.1 points.
- Creighton’s record is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it gives up more than 74.9 points.
- The Bluejays have scored a total of 172 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 11.5 per game), and the Pirates have out-scored opponents by 53 points on the season (3.6 more per game).
Creighton Betting Information
- Creighton has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 7-8 record.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Bluejays have struggled to a 6-8 record ATS this season.
- Creighton has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 8 of 15 games for a 53.3% rate.
Seton Hall Betting Information
- The Pirates have a winning record against the spread, going 10-4 ATS (covering 71.4% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Pirates have fared well, going 5-3 against the spread.
- In the majority of Pirates games this year, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 14 games, 42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/6/2021||Creighton||-6||148.5||-265||+215||Regular Season||89-53 CREIGH|
|3/7/2020||Creighton||-3||151.5||-150||+125||Regular Season||77-60 CREIGH|
|2/12/2020||Seton Hall||-5.5||146.5||-245||+195||Regular Season||87-82 CREIGH|
|2/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-75 SETON|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-58 SETON|
- The Bluejays scoring leader is Denzel Mahoney, who averages 15.4 per contest to go with 4.5 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Christian Bishop leads Creighton in rebounding, averaging 5.2 per game, while Marcus Zegarowski leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.5 in each contest.
- Zegarowski makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bluejays, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
- Damien Jefferson is the Bluejays leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Ryan Kalkbrenner leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
Seton Hall Leaders
- The Pirates’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Sandro Mamukelashvili with 18.4 points and 7.0 rebounds per game.
- The Pirates’ leading assist machine is Shavar Reynolds Jr. with a stat line of 4.5 assists, 7.9 points, and 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Myles Cale’s 1.7 made threes per game lead the Pirates.
- Seton Hall’s leader in steals is Reynolds with 1.7 per game, and its leader in blocks is Ike Obiagu with 2.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Utah State Aggies vs. Nevada Wolf Pack: 2/26/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Grand Canyon Antelopes vs. Seattle U Redhawks 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners vs. CSU Northridge Matadors 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- UCSB Gauchos vs. UC Riverside Highlanders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- UNLV Rebels vs. Fresno State Bulldogs: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends