Two hot teams meet when the No. 7 Creighton Bluejays (8-2) host the Seton Hall Pirates (8-4) on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The Bluejays are 5.5-point favorites and put their four-game win streak on the line against the Pirates, winners of three straight. The matchup’s over/under is set at 149.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Creighton (-5.5)||Under (149)||Creighton 77 Seton Hall 71|
- The Bluejays and their opponents have scored more than 149 points in 140% of their outings this season (14 of 10 opportunities).
- Seton Hall has played in five games this year (out of 12 total matchups — 41.7% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 149 points.
- These teams average a combined 158 points per game, nine more points than the total of 149 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 139.3 points per game, 9.7 less than the point total in this game.
- The average total the Bluejays have had set in games this season is 1.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Pirates this season is 2.6 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bluejays record 11.5 more points per game (81.3) than the Pirates give up (69.8).
- Creighton is 5-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall when scoring more than 69.8 points.
- Seton Hall is 1-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when allowing more than 81.3 points.
- The Pirates put up an average of 76.7 points per game, 7.2 more points than the 69.5 the Bluejays give up.
- Seton Hall has put together a 7-3 overall record and an 8-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 69.5 points.
- Creighton is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it allows more than 76.7 points.
- The Bluejays have totaled 118 more points than their opponents this season (11.8 per game on average), and the Pirates have scored 83 more points than their opponents (6.9 per game).
Creighton Betting Information
- Creighton has earned an even 5-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Bluejays have posted a winning record of 4-3 against the spread when the spread is -5.5 or bigger.
- The Bluejays and their opponents have gone over the total in 6 of 10 games (60%) this season.
Seton Hall Betting Information
- Seton Hall has a winning record against the spread, going 8-3 ATS (covering 72.7% of the time).
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Pirates have fared well, going 3-1 against the spread.
- Seton Hall and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this season — 5 of 11 (45.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Creighton||-3||151.5||-150||125||Regular Season||77-60 CREIGH|
|2/12/2020||Seton Hall||-5.5||146.5||-245||195||Regular Season||87-82 CREIGH|
|2/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-75 SETON|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-58 SETON|
- The Bluejays leader in points and assists is Marcus Zegarowski, who puts up 14.4 points per game along with 4.9 assists.
- Christian Bishop leads Creighton in rebounding, pulling down 5.7 rebounds per game while also scoring 12.0 points a contest.
- Zegarowski leads the Bluejays in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Damien Jefferson is the Bluejays leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Ryan Kalkbrenner leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
Seton Hall Leaders
- Sandro Mamukelashvili sits at the top of the Pirates scoring leaderboard with 18.7 points per game. He also grabs 6.9 rebounds and racks up 3.4 assists per game.
- Jared Rhoden puts up a stat line of 7.6 rebounds, 15.8 points and 1.8 assists per game for Seton Hall to take the top rebound spot on the team. Shavar Reynolds Jr. has the top spot for assists with 4.9 per game, adding 8.4 points and 2.8 rebounds per contest.
- Myles Cale is the top shooter from deep for the Pirates, hitting 1.8 threes per game.
- Reynolds (1.8 steals per game) and Ike Obiagu (3.3 blocks per game) lead the Pirates in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found