The No. 23 UConn Huskies (7-2) are underdogs (by 7 points) to build on a three-game road win streak when they visit the No. 11 Creighton Bluejays (10-4) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 137.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UConn (+7)||Over (137)||Creighton 75 UConn 69|
- The Bluejays and their opponents have combined for 137 points — this matchup’s point total — in 10 of 14 games (71.4%) this year.
- UConn and its opponents have combined to score more than 137 points in 44.4% of their games this year (four of nine chances).
- The Bluejays and the Huskies combine to average 16.9 more points per game than the over/under of 137 set for this matchup.
- The Bluejays and the Huskies have seen their opponents average a combined 4.5 fewer points per game than the over/under of 137 set in this game.
- The average total the Bluejays have had set in matchups this year is 13.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Huskies this season is 1.1 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bluejays score 81.1 points per game, 18.0 more points than the 63.1 the Huskies allow.
- Creighton is 10-4 overall and 7-0 against the spread when scoring more than 63.1 points.
- UConn has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall in games when it gives up more than 81.1 points.
- The Huskies put up an average of 72.8 points per game, just 3.4 more points than the 69.4 the Bluejays give up.
- UConn has compiled a 3-2 overall record and a 4-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 69.4 points.
- Creighton’s record is 4-3 overall and 4-3 against the spread when it gives up more than 72.8 points to its opponents.
- The Bluejays have out-scored their opponents by a total of 164 points this season (11.7 points per game on average), and the Huskies have put up 87 more points than their opponents on the year (9.7 per game).
Creighton Betting Information
- Creighton has earned an even 7-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Bluejays fare well when favored by at least 7 points, posting a 5-4 record against the spread.
- The Bluejays have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (7 of 14 contests).
UConn Betting Information
- The Huskies have a 6-2 record against the spread, covering in 75% of their games.
- The Huskies have fared well as a 7-point underdog, going 2-1 against the spread when they are at least 7-point underdogs.
- In 4 out UConn’s 8 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/20/2020||Creighton||-4||144.5||-185||+152||Regular Season||76-74 CREIGH|
- The Bluejays scoring leader is Denzel Mahoney, who averages 15.1 per contest to go with 4.6 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Christian Bishop leads the Bluejays in rebounding, averaging 5.4 per game, while Marcus Zegarowski leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.7 in each contest.
- Zegarowski provides the most three-point shooting production for the Bluejays. He makes 2.9 threes per game.
- Damien Jefferson and Ryan Kalkbrenner lead Creighton on the defensive end, with Jefferson leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Kalkbrenner in blocks averaging 1.7 per contest.
- James Bouknight racks up 20.3 points per game to be the top scorer for the Huskies.
- Tyrese Martin is at the top of the Huskies rebounding leaderboard with 7.6 rebounds per game, and R.J. Cole leads the squad in assists with 3.9 per outing.
- Tyler Polley hits more threes per game than any other member of the Huskies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.1 per outing.
- UConn’s leader in steals is Martin (1.9 per game), and its leader in blocks is Isaiah Whaley (2.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED