The No. 13 Creighton Bluejays (17-5) are favored (-4.5) to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the Xavier Musketeers (12-5) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Cintas Center. The matchup airs on FOX. The point total in the matchup is set at 148.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Bluejays and their opponents have scored more than 148.5 points in 45.5% of their outings this year (10 of 22 opportunities).
- Xavier and its opponents have combined to score at least 148.5 points in nine of 17 outings (52.9%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 155.5 points per game, 7.0 more points than the over/under of 148.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 138.8 points per game, 9.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Bluejays have had set in games this season is 1.0 fewer point than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Musketeers this year is 1.6 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bluejays average 8.6 more points per game (79) than the Musketeers give up (70.4).
- When Creighton puts up more than 70.4 points, it is 10-0 against the spread and 12-3 overall.
- Xavier is 1-5 against the spread and 2-4 overall when allowing more than 79 points.
- The Musketeers’ 76.5 points per game are 8.1 more points than the 68.4 the Bluejays allow.
- Xavier has gone 9-2 overall and 6-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 68.4 points.
- Creighton has a 2-2 record overall and an ATS record of 2-2 in games when its opponents put up more than 76.5 points.
- The Bluejays have totaled 234 more points than their opponents this season (10.6 per game on average), and the Musketeers have scored 103 more points than their opponents (6.1 per game).
Creighton Betting Information
- The Bluejays have gone 11-11 against the spread this season.
- The Bluejays have struggled to cover, going just 8-9 ATS when favored by at least 4.5 points.
- Creighton and its foes have combined to cover the total in 11 of 22 games this year (50%).
Xavier Betting Information
- The Musketeers have a winning record against the spread, going 9-8 ATS (covering 52.9% of the time).
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Musketeers have a record ATS of 4-4.
- Xavier and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 11 of 17 (64.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/23/2020||Creighton||-7||155||-315||+248||Regular Season||66-61 CREIGH|
|1/26/2020||Creighton||-5.5||143||-245||+192||Regular Season||77-66 CREIGH|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-65 CREIGH|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-61 XAV|
|2/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-54 CREIGH|
- The leader in points and assists for the Bluejays is Marcus Zegarowski, who scores 14.9 points and distributes 4.4 assists per game.
- Creighton’s best rebounder is Christian Bishop, who averages 5.8 boards per game in addition to his 11.9 PPG average.
- Mitch Ballock contributes the bulk of the Bluejays’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.7 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Denzel Mahoney is Creighton’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Ryan Kalkbrenner leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
- Zach Freemantle averages 16.9 points and 8.9 rebounds per game for the Musketeers, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Paul Scruggs records more assists than any other Xavier player with 6.2 per game. He also averages 13.9 points and grabs 3.9 rebounds per game.
- Nate Johnson makes 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Musketeers.
- Xavier’s leader in steals is Scruggs (1.7 per game), and its leader in blocks is Bryan Griffin (0.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED