The CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (5-3) are heavily favored (by 12.5 points) to continue a three-game home winning streak when they host the Cal Poly Mustangs (2-4) on Friday, January 8, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under is 131.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pick Em||Over (131.5)||CSU Bakersfield 76 Cal Poly 63|
- In 62.5% of their opportunities this year (five of eight chances), the Roadrunners and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- Cal Poly has played in four games this year (out of six total matchups — 66.7% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 131.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 10.8 more points per game (142.3) than this game’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 131.6 points per game, 0.1 more than the point total in this game.
- The Roadrunners average point total in outings this season is 133.1, 1.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Mustangs games this season is 9.2 more points than the point total of 131.5 in this outing.
CSU Bakersfield Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Roadrunners have covered three times in five contests.
- The Roadrunners have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 12.5 points.
- The Roadrunners have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 2 times in 5 games this season.
Cal Poly Betting Information
- The Mustangs record against the spread is 2-2.
- Cal Poly and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this season — 1 of 4 (25%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/21/2019||CSU Bakersfield||-2||132.5||-136||+112||Regular Season||72-50 CSU|
CSU Bakersfield Leaders
- The Roadrunners scoring leader is De’Monte Buckingham, who averages 10.1 per contest to go with 5.8 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
- Ronne Readus is the Roadrunners leading rebounder, pulling down 6.2 per game, while Shaun Williams is their best passer, averaging 3.6 assists in each contest.
- Williams leads his teammates on the Roadrunners with 1.6 made threes per game.
- Czar Perry and Justin McCall lead CSU Bakersfield on the defensive end, with Perry leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and McCall in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
Cal Poly Leaders
- Alimamy Koroma is at the top of the Mustangs scoring leaderboard with 10.8 points per game. He also collects 4.8 rebounds and dishes out 0.3 assists per game.
- The Cal Poly leaders in rebounding and assists are Dyson Koehler with 6.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 4.2 points and 0.3 assists per game) and Keith Smith with 4.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.7 points and 3.2 rebounds per game).
- Kobe Sanders is consistent from distance and leads the Mustangs with 2.0 made threes per game.
- Cal Poly’s leader in steals is Smith (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Mark Crowe (1.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found