The CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (10-4) host the CSU Fullerton Titans (4-4) after winning five straight home games. The Roadrunners are heavy favorites by 10.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 11:00 PM ET on Friday, January 29, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is 130.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|CSU Fullerton (+10.5)||Over (130.5)||CSU Bakersfield 75 CSU Fullerton 65|
- The Roadrunners and their opponents have scored more than 130.5 points in 50% of their games this season (seven of 14 opportunities).
- CSU Fullerton has played in seven games this year (out of eight total matchups — 87.5% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 130.5 points.
- The Roadrunners and the Titans combine to average 15.6 more points per game than the total of 130.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.8 more points per game (135.3) than this game’s total of 130.5 points.
- The average point total for Roadrunners games this year is 2.8 fewer points than the total of 130.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Titans this year is 23.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
CSU Bakersfield Betting Information
- Against the spread, CSU Bakersfield has been strong this season, posting a 7-3 record.
- When favored by at least 10.5 points, the Roadrunners have fared well against the spread, compiling a 2-1 record.
- CSU Bakersfield and its foes have combined to cover the point total in 5 of 10 games this year (50%).
CSU Fullerton Betting Information
- The Titans record against the spread is 3-3-1.
- The Titans and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 5 of 7 (71.4%).
CSU Bakersfield Leaders
- The Roadrunners scoring leader is Taze Moore, who averages 11.1 per contest to go with 4.3 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- De’Monte Buckingham is the Roadrunners leading rebounder, grabbing 5.3 per game, while Shaun Williams is their best passer, averaging 3.0 assists in each contest.
- Justin Edler-Davis contributes the bulk of the Roadrunners’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.5 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Moore is the Roadrunners leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Ronne Readus leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
CSU Fullerton Leaders
- Josh Hall paces the Titans in both rebounds and assists with 7.5 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game.
- Tray Maddox Jr. racks up 14.6 points per game to be at the top of the Titans scoring leaderboard.
- Maddox contributes the bulk of the Titans’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.3 threes per game to lead the team.
- CSU Fullerton’s leader in steals is Hall with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Tory San Antonio with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview