The UCSD Tritons (2-5) are 9-point underdogs as they look to stop a three-game road slide when they visit the CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (12-6) on Friday, February 12, 2021 at Icardo Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESP3. The matchup has an over/under set at 135 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|CSU Bakersfield (-9)||Over (135)||CSU Bakersfield 73 UCSD 64|
- The Roadrunners and their opponents have combined to put up more than 135 points in 38.9% of their games this season (seven of 18 opportunities).
- In five of seven opportunities (71.4%) this season, UCSD and its opponents have combined to score more than 135 points.
- These two teams average a combined 139.2 points per game, 4.2 more points than the over/under of 135 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.3 more points per game (135.3) than this matchup’s total of 135 points.
- The average total the Roadrunners have had set in matchups this season is 3.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Tritons this season is 8.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
CSU Bakersfield Betting Information
- The Roadrunners have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 9-5 record.
- When favored by at least 9 points, the Roadrunners have fared well against the spread, compiling a 3-2 record.
- The Roadrunners have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (7 of 14 contests).
UCSD Betting Information
- UCSD has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 1-5 ATS.
- In the majority of UCSD’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 6 games, 66.7%).
CSU Bakersfield Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Roadrunners this season is Taze Moore, who averages 11.3 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game.
- Ronne Readus leads CSU Bakersfield in rebounding, averaging 4.9 per game, while Czar Perry leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.3 in each contest.
- Justin Edler-Davis contributes the bulk of the Roadrunners’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.4 threes per game to lead the team.
- Moore and Readus lead the Roadrunners on the defensive end, with Moore leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Readus in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
- Toni Rocak averages 12.4 points and 4.4 rebounds per game for the Tritons, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- UCSD’s assist leader is Mikey Howell with 4.3 per game. He also records 8.9 points per game and adds 3.4 rebounds per game.
- Gabe Hadley is consistent from deep and leads the Tritons with 1.9 made threes per game.
- The Tritons’ leader in steals is Howell with 2.0 per game, and Matt Gray is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED