The CSU Fullerton Titans (6-9) host the Cal Poly Mustangs (3-19) as 5.5-point favorites after Tray Maddox put up 30 points in the Titans 85-78 loss to UCSD. The matchup airs on ESPN3 at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 9, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|CSU Fullerton (-5.5)||Over (140.5)||CSU Fullerton 76 Cal Poly 67|
- The Titans and their opponents have put up at least 140.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 12 of 15 outings (80%) this season.
- Cal Poly and its opponents have combined to score more than 140.5 points in eight of 22 outings (36.4%) this season.
- The Titans and the Mustangs combine to average 2.9 fewer points per game than the over/under of 140.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.4 more points per game (148.9) than this game’s total of 140.5 points.
- The Titans average point total in matchups this season is 154.7, 14.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Mustangs games this season have averaged an over/under of 131.8 points, 8.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 76.7 points per game the Titans put up are 5.8 more points than the Mustangs give up (70.9).
- CSU Fullerton is 5-6 overall and 4-0-1 against the spread when scoring more than 70.9 points.
- In games Cal Poly gives up more than 76.7 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- The Mustangs score an average of 60.9 points per game, 17.1 fewer points than the 78 the Titans give up to opponents.
- Cal Poly is 0-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it scores more than 78 points.
- CSU Fullerton has a 6-9 record overall and an ATS record of 6-7-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 60.9 points.
- The Titans have been out-scored by 20 points this season (1.3 points per game on average), and opponents of the Mustangs have out-scored them by 221 more points on the year (10.0 per game).
CSU Fullerton Betting Information
- The Titans have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 6-7-1 record.
- In 10 of 14 (71.4%) contests this season, CSU Fullerton and its opponents have hit the over.
Cal Poly Betting Information
- Cal Poly has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 9-10 ATS.
- In most of Mustangs games this year, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 19 games, 21.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||CSU Fullerton||-7||137.5||-335||+252||Regular Season||105-101 CSUFL|
|1/30/2020||CSU Fullerton||-3.5||137||-169||+139||Regular Season||101-100 CALPOL|
CSU Fullerton Leaders
- The Titans scoring leader is Tray Maddox Jr., who averages 16.5 per contest to go with 2.4 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Josh Hall leads CSU Fullerton in rebounding, averaging 7.6 per game, while Tory San Antonio leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.4 in each contest.
- Tray Maddox Jr. leads his teammates on the Titans with 2.6 made threes per game.
- Hall is CSU Fullerton’s leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while San Antonio leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
Cal Poly Leaders
- Alimamy Koroma sits atop the Mustangs leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 13.1 points and 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Keith Smith’s assist statline paces Cal Poly; he records 3.8 assists per game.
- Mark Crowe contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Mustangs. He knocks down 2.0 threes per game.
- Smith (1.4 steals per game) is the steal leader for Cal Poly while Koroma (1.1 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED