The CSU Northridge Matadors (4-6) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Cal Poly Mustangs (2-10) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 29, 2021 as 4-point favorites. The Mustangs have lost eight games in a row. The matchup has a point total of 145.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|CSU Northridge (-4)||Under (145)||CSU Northridge 72 Cal Poly 67|
- In seven of 10 outings (70%) this year, the Matadors and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 145 points.
- In four of 12 opportunities (33.3%) this year, Cal Poly has combined with its opponents to score at least 145 points.
- The two teams average a combined 11.9 fewer points per game (133.1) than this game’s total of 145 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 152.4 points per game, 7.4 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The Matadors average point total in matchups this year is 155.5, 10.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Mustangs this year is 15 points lower than this game’s over/under.
CSU Northridge Betting Information
- The Matadors have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 3-5-1 record.
- The Matadors and their opponents have gone over the total in 6 of 9 games (66.7%) this season.
Cal Poly Betting Information
- Cal Poly has a losing record against the spread, going 2-8 ATS (covering just 20% of the time).
- The Mustangs and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 2 of 10 (20%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||CSU Northridge||-8.5||150.5||-426||+317||Regular Season||81-73 CSUNR|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-56 CALPOL|
CSU Northridge Leaders
- The Matadors scoring leader is TJ Starks, who averages 20.0 per contest to go with 3.4 rebounds and 3.0 assists.
- CSU Northridge’s leading rebounder is Alex Merkviladze averaging 6.2 boards per game and its best passer is Darius Brown II and his 5.5 assists per game.
- Lance Coleman II leads the Matadors in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Starks is CSU Northridge’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Festus Ndumanya leads them in blocks with 0.4 per contest.
Cal Poly Leaders
- Alimamy Koroma is the top scorer for the Mustangs with 11.2 points per game. He also adds 5.2 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Dyson Koehler puts up a stat line of 5.8 rebounds, 3.7 points and 0.2 assists per game for Cal Poly to take the top rebound spot on the team. Keith Smith has the top spot for assists with 3.2 per game, adding 5.3 points and 3.0 rebounds per contest.
- Mark Crowe leads the Mustangs in three-point shooting with an average of 1.7 made threes per game.
- The Mustangs’ leader in steals is Colby Rogers with 1.6 per game, and Riley Till is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends