The CSU Northridge Matadors (3-3) visit the Long Beach State Beach (2-4) in a matchup of Big West teams at Walter Pyramid, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 15, 2021. The Matadors are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total is 156.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pick Em||Under (156.5)||CSU Northridge 77 Long Beach State 75|
- In two of six outings (33.3%) this year, the Matadors and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 156.5 points.
- Long Beach State and its opponents have added up to score at least 156.5 points in 50% of their matchups this season (three of six chances).
- The Matadors and the Beach combine to average 9.3 less points per game than the total of 156.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 162.4 points per game, 5.9 more than the over/under for this game.
- The Matadors average point total in matchups this year is 152.2, 4.3 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Beach games this season is 0.8 more points than the point total of 156.5 for this outing.
CSU Northridge Betting Information
- The Matadors have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 3-2 record.
- CSU Northridge has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 3 of 5 games for a 60% rate.
Long Beach State Betting Information
- The Beach have a 2-3 record against the spread, covering in only 40% of their outings.
- The Beach have fared well as a 1.5-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Long Beach State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 4 of 5 (80%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||Long Beach State||-1||149.5||-119||-104||Regular Season||73-64 CSUNR|
|1/8/2020||CSU Northridge||-6.5||157||-289||+229||Regular Season||95-77 CSUNR|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-78 LBST|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-71 CSUNR|
CSU Northridge Leaders
- TJ Starks leads the Matadors in scoring, tallying 18.1 points per game to go with 3.3 rebounds and 3.6 assists.
- Alex Merkviladze leads CSU Northridge in rebounding, averaging 7.0 per game, while Darius Brown II leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.7 in each contest.
- Lance Coleman II’s 2.7 made threes per game lead the Matadors.
- Starks and Miles Brookins lead the Matadors on the defensive end, with Starks leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Brookins in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
Long Beach State Leaders
- The Beach’s Isaiah Washington averages enough points (16.7 per game) and assists (4.0 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- The Beach’s top rebounder is Romelle Mansel — he pulls down 7.0 per game while scoring 4.7 points per game.
- Jadon Jones hits more threes per game than any other member of the Beach, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.7 per game.
- The Beach’s leader in steals is Michael Carter III with 1.2 per game, and Trever Irish is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found