A game after he scored 25 points in a 66-65 loss to UC Riverside, TJ Starks leads the CSU Northridge Matadors (9-12) at home against the Long Beach State Beach (5-11) on Tuesday, March 9, 2021. The Matadors are favored by 2 points in the matchup, which tips at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN3. The matchup has an over/under of 153.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|CSU Northridge (-2)||Under (153)||CSU Northridge 76 Long Beach State 74|
- The Matadors and their opponents have scored no less than 153 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 21 opportunities (42.9%) this season.
- In nine of 16 outings (56.2%) this season, Long Beach State and its opponents have combined to score more than 153 points.
- The two teams average a combined 8.3 fewer points per game (144.7) than this matchup’s total of 153 points.
- The Matadors and the Beach have seen their opponents average a combined 3.8 more points per game than the over/under of 153 set in this outing.
- The Matadors average point total in matchups this season is 149.9, 3.1 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Beach this year is 1.2 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 72.5 points per game the Matadors average are seven fewer points than the Beach allow (79.5).
- CSU Northridge is 4-0-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall when scoring more than 79.5 points.
- Long Beach State has compiled a 5-5 record against the spread and a 3-9 record overall in games when it gives up more than 72.5 points.
- The Beach score 5.1 fewer points per game (72.2) than the Matadors allow their opponents to score (77.3).
- When it scores more than 77.3 points, Long Beach State is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- CSU Northridge has a 6-9 record overall and an ATS record of 6-7-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 72.2 points.
- The Matadors have a negative point differential on the season (-101 total points, -4.8 per game), as do the Beach (-116 total points, -7.3 per game).
CSU Northridge Betting Information
- CSU Northridge has been good against the spread this season, posting an 11-8-1 record.
- The Matadors have covered half the time, going 1-1 against the spread when favored by at least 2 points.
- In 12 of 20 (60%) contests this season, CSU Northridge and its opponents have hit the total.
Long Beach State Betting Information
- Long Beach State’s record against the spread is 7-7.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Beach have a record ATS of 1-2.
- Long Beach State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 64.3% of matchups this season (9 out of 14 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||Long Beach State||-1||149.5||-119||-104||Regular Season||73-64 CSUNR|
|1/8/2020||CSU Northridge||-6.5||157||-289||+229||Regular Season||95-77 CSUNR|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-78 LBST|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-71 CSUNR|
CSU Northridge Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Matadors this season is Starks, who averages 21.6 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 3.1 assists per game.
- Alex Merkviladze is CSU Northridge’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.8 per game, while Darius Brown II is its best passer, averaging 5.3 assists in each contest.
- Starks leads the Matadors in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 threes per game.
- Brown is the Matadors leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Fidelis Okereke leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
Long Beach State Leaders
- Michael Carter III is the top scorer for the Beach with 14.8 points per game. He also adds 3.6 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game to his statistics.
- Long Beach State’s leader in rebounds is Chance Hunter with 6.0 per game, and its leader in assists is Isaiah Washington with 4.4 per game.
- Hunter provides the most three-point shooting production for the Beach. He makes 1.6 threes per game.
- The Beach’s leader in steals is Carter with 1.3 per game, and Trever Irish is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED