The Fordham Rams (0-3) are heavy, 17-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the Davidson Wildcats (7-4) on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at John M. Belk Arena. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total is 120.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Davidson (-17)||Over (120.5)||Davidson 75 Fordham 52|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have combined for 120.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 11 outings (90.9%) this year.
- Fordham and its opponents have added up to score more than 120.5 points in 33.3% of their matchups this season (one of three chances).
- These two teams average a combined 122.2 points per game, 1.7 more points than the over/under of 120.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.8 more points per game (126.3) than this game’s over/under of 120.5 points.
- The Wildcats average point total in matchups this season is 139.9, 19.4 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Rams games this season is 11.8 fewer points than the point total of 120.5 in this outing.
Davidson Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Wildcats have covered six times in 10 contests.
- The Wildcats have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 17 points.
- Davidson and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the over in 5 of 10 games this season (50%).
Fordham Betting Information
- The Rams have a losing record against the spread, going 1-2 ATS (covering just 33.3% of the time).
- In the majority of Rams games this season, the teams have not hit the over (0 out of 3 games, 0%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/11/2020||Davidson||-13.5||121||-1379||+775||Regular Season||79-49 DAVID|
|1/19/2020||Davidson||-8.5||123||-460||+336||Regular Season||74-62 DAVID|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-52 DAVID|
|2/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-69 DAVID|
- Kellan Grady leads the Wildcats in scoring, tallying 16.5 points per game to go with 4.8 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Davidson’s leading rebounder is Luka Brajkovic averaging 6.7 boards per game and its best passer is Carter Collins and his 3.4 assists per game.
- Hyunjung Lee contributes the bulk of the Wildcats’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.6 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Mike Jones and Brajkovic lead the Wildcats on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals averaging 0.8 per game and Brajkovic in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
- Chris Austin sits at the top of the Rams scoring leaderboard with 11.0 points per game. He also grabs 1.8 rebounds and dishes out 0.7 assists per game.
- Fordham’s leader in rebounds is Joel Soriano with 10.0 per game, and its leader in assists is Jalen Cobb with 4.2 per game.
- Austin is consistent from deep and leads the Rams with 1.7 made threes per game.
- The Rams’ leader in steals is Cobb with 1.8 per game, and Soriano is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends