The Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (1-6) are heavy underdogs (by 12.5 points) to end a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Davidson Wildcats (5-4) on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 146.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Davidson (-12.5)||Over (146)||Davidson 81 Saint Joseph’s (PA) 67|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have put up at least 146 points — this matchup’s point total — in five of nine outings (55.6%) this year.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has combined with its opponents to score more than 146 points in six of seven outings (85.7%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 0.9 more points per game (146.9) than this game’s over/under of 146 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.5 more points per game (154.5) than this matchup’s total of 146 points.
- The average total the Wildcats have had set in matchups this year is 5.7 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Hawks games this season is 15.1 more points than the point total of 146 in this outing.
Davidson Betting Information
- Davidson is strong against the spread, going 5-3 on the season.
- When favored by at least 12.5 points, the Wildcats have compiled a 1-1 record ATS.
- Wildcats games have played to the total or above 4 times in 8 games this season.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Information
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 3-4 ATS.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 6 of 7 (85.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/18/2020||Davidson||-12.5||141||-993||+621||Regular Season||73-72 STJOE|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-83 DAVID|
|2/15/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-72 DAVID|
|1/15/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-60 STJOE|
- The scoring leader for the Wildcats this season is Kellan Grady, who averages 17.3 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 2.0 assists per game.
- Luka Brajkovic is Davidson’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.9 per game, while Carter Collins is its best passer, averaging 3.4 assists in each contest.
- Hyunjung Lee’s 2.7 made threes per game lead the Wildcats.
- Collins is Davidson’s leader in steals, averaging 0.9 steals per game, while Brajkovic leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Leaders
- Ryan Daly holds the top spot on the Hawks leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 17.2 points and 6.2 rebounds per game.
- The Hawks’ leading assist machine is Jordan Hall with a stat line of 5.4 assists, 7.1 points, and 5.0 rebounds per game.
- Taylor Funk paces his teammates on the Hawks with 2.1 made threes per game.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s leader in steals is Hall (1.0 per game), and its leader in blocks is Taylor Funk (0.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found