A-10 opponents square off when the Dayton Flyers (9-2) visit the Duquesne Dukes (5-4) at A.J. Palumbo Center, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 2, 2021. The Dukes are 2.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 129.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Duquesne (+2.5)||Over (129.5)||Duquesne 67 Dayton 64|
- In 45.5% of their opportunities this year (five of 11 chances), the Flyers and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 129.5 points.
- Duquesne has played in five games this year (out of nine total matchups — 55.6% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 129.5 points.
- The Flyers and the Dukes combine to average 5.3 more points per game than the over/under of 129.5 set for this game.
- The Flyers and the Dukes have seen their opponents average a combined 0.8 less points per game than the over/under of 129.5 set for this game.
- The average over/under the Flyers have had set in matchups this season is 5.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Dukes this season is 0.6 points less than this game’s over/under.
Dayton Betting Information
- Dayton has been good against the spread this season, posting a 7-4 record.
- The Flyers have posted a winning record of 3-2 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or higher.
- Dayton has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 4 times in 11 contests (36.4%).
Duquesne Betting Information
- The Dukes have a 5-4 record against the spread, covering in 55.6% of their games.
- The Dukes have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 2.5-point underdog.
- In most of Dukes games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 9 games, 55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/13/2021||Dayton||-6||132||-269||+215||Regular Season||72-63 DAYTON|
|2/22/2020||Dayton||-14.5||142||-1733||+840||Regular Season||80-70 DAYTON|
|1/29/2020||Dayton||-8||137.5||-405||+300||Regular Season||73-69 DAYTON|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-67 DAYTON|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-64 DAYTON|
- The Flyers leader in points and assists is Jalen Crutcher, who puts up 18.6 points per game along with 4.4 assists.
- Dayton’s best rebounder is Jordy Tshimanga, who averages 8.0 boards per game in addition to his 6.6 PPG average.
- Ibi Watson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Flyers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
- Rodney Chatman and R.J. Blakney lead Dayton on the defensive end, with Chatman leading the team in steals averaging 2.2 per game and Blakney in blocks averaging 0.4 per contest.
- Marcus Weathers sits at the top of the Dukes scoring leaderboard with 14.6 points per game. He also collects 7.3 rebounds and racks up 1.7 assists per game.
- Michael Hughes has a stat line of 7.6 rebounds, 10.3 points and 2.0 assists per game for Duquesne to take the top rebound spot on the team. Sincere Carry holds the top spot for assists with 4.2 per game, adding 9.0 points and 4.8 rebounds per outing.
- Chad Baker is the top scorer from deep for the Dukes, hitting 1.9 threes per game.
- Duquesne’s leader in steals is Carry (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Hughes (1.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED