Jalen Crutcher leads the Dayton Flyers (9-3) into a matchup against the George Mason Patriots (7-4) after putting up 28 points in a 69-64 loss to Duquesne. The Patriots are 6.5-point underdogs in the matchup on Friday, February 5, 2021, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup’s over/under is set at 130.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Dayton (-6.5)||Over (130.5)||Dayton 73 George Mason 65|
- In 41.7% of their games this year (five of 12 chances), the Flyers and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 130.5 points.
- George Mason has combined with its opponents to score at least 130.5 points in 10 of 11 opportunities (90.9%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 138.9 points per game, 8.4 more points than the over/under of 130.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 136.1 points per game, 5.6 more than the point total for this game.
- The average point total for Flyers games this year is 4.0 more points than the total of 130.5 in this matchup.
- Patriots games this year have averaged a total of 140.5 points, 10.0 more than the point total in this matchup.
Dayton Betting Information
- The Flyers have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 7-5 record.
- The Flyers have posted a losing record of 1-2 against the spread when the spread is -6.5 or higher.
- Dayton and its opponents have converted the over just 5 times in 12 (41.7%) games this season.
George Mason Betting Information
- George Mason has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 3-7 ATS.
- When they are at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Patriots have a record ATS of 0-3.
- George Mason and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 4 of 10 (40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/25/2020||Dayton||-12||139.5||-933||+593||Regular Season||62-55 DAYTON|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-63 GMSN|
- The Flyers leader in points and assists is Crutcher, who scores 19.3 points per game to go with 4.5 assists.
- Jordy Tshimanga is Dayton’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 7.5 boards in each contest while scoring 6.3 points per game.
- Ibi Watson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Flyers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
- Rodney Chatman and Mustapha Amzil lead Dayton on the defensive end, with Chatman leading the team in steals averaging 2.2 per game and Amzil in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
George Mason Leaders
- Jordan Miller averages 15.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Patriots.
- The George Mason leaders in rebounding and assists are Josh Oduro with 6.0 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.9 points and 1.1 assists per game) and Tyler Kolek with 2.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.0 points and 3.5 rebounds per game).
- Kolek leads the Patriots in three-point shooting with an average of 2.5 made threes per game.
- Javon Greene (1.9 steals per game) and AJ Wilson (2.6 blocks per game) lead the Patriots in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED