A game after he scored 30 points in a 91-82 win over La Salle, Ryan Daly leads the Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (2-12) at home against the Dayton Flyers (11-5) as 8-point underdogs. The matchup, which tips at 6:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 24, 2021, airs on ESPN+. The over/under is 144 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Joseph’s (PA) (+8)||Over (144)||Dayton 76 Saint Joseph’s (PA) 69|
- The Flyers and their opponents have scored no less than 144 points — this matchup’s over/under — in four of 16 outings (25%) this year.
- In 10 of 14 games (71.4%) this season, Saint Joseph’s (PA) and its opponents have combined to score more than 144 points.
- The Flyers and the Hawks combine to average 1.2 less points per game than the over/under of 144 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.5 more points per game (150.5) than this game’s total of 144 points.
- The Flyers average point total in outings this season is 137.8, 6.2 points less than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Hawks games this year is 11.5 more points than the point total of 144 in this outing.
Dayton Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Flyers have covered 10 times in 16 contests.
- When favored by at least 8 points, the Flyers have struggled to a 0-2 record ATS this season.
- The Flyers have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (8 of 16 contests).
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Information
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has a losing record against the spread, going 6-8 ATS (covering just 42.9% of the time).
- When they play as at least 8-point underdogs, the Hawks have a record ATS of 0-1.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 71.4% of matchups this season (10 out of 14 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/5/2020||Dayton||-16||153.5||-2033||+995||Regular Season||80-67 DAYTON|
|1/29/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-64 DAYTON|
- Jalen Crutcher leads the Flyers in points and assists per game, scoring 18.9 points and distributing 4.9 assists.
- Jordy Tshimanga is Dayton’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 8.0 boards in each contest while scoring 6.8 points per game.
- Ibi Watson contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Flyers. He makes 2.7 threes per game.
- Rodney Chatman and Tshimanga lead the Flyers on the defensive end, with Chatman leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Tshimanga in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Leaders
- Taylor Funk puts up 16.4 points and 5.8 rebounds per game for the Hawks, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Jordan Hall dishes out 6.1 assists per game, the most assists on the Hawks.
- Funk averages 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Hawks.
- The Hawks’ leader in steals is Hall with 1.3 per game, and Funk is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED