The Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (5-6) host the Elon Phoenix (3-1) in a matchup of CAA teams at Bob Carpenter Center, starting at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021. The Fightin’ Blue Hens are 5.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total in the matchup is 133.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Elon (+5.5)||Under (133)||Delaware 69 Elon 64|
- In six of 11 opportunities (54.5%) this season, the Fightin’ Blue Hens and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 133 points.
- In three of four opportunities (75%) this season, Elon and its opponents have combined to score more than 133 points.
- These two teams average a combined 139.1 points per game, 6.1 more points than the over/under of 133 set for this game.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens and the Phoenix have seen their opponents average a combined 1.3 less points per game than the point total of 133 set for this matchup.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens average point total in outings this year is 135.3, 2.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Phoenix games this year have averaged an over/under of 135.5 points, 2.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Delaware Betting Information
- Delaware been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, earning a 5-5 record.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -5.5 or bigger.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 2 of 10 games (20%).
Elon Betting Information
- Elon has a 2-1 record against the spread, covering in 66.7% of their matchups.
- When they play as at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Phoenix have a record ATS of 0-1.
- The Phoenix and their opponents have hit the over in half of their games this year — 1 of 3.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||Delaware||-2.5||141.5||-150||+123||Regular Season||81-75 DEL|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-78 DEL|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||57-56 ELON|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-65 DEL|
- The leader in points and assists for the Fightin’ Blue Hens is Ryan Allen, who scores 15.3 points and distributes 2.9 assists per game.
- Dylan Painter leads Delaware in rebounding, grabbing 11.9 boards per game while also scoring 13.6 points a contest.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens get the most three-point shooting production out of Allen, who knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
- Kevin Anderson and Painter lead the Fightin’ Blue Hens on the defensive end, with Anderson leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Painter in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
- Hunter McIntosh’s points (17.3 per game) and assists (2.5 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Phoenix’s leaderboards.
- Hunter Woods’ stat line of 6.5 rebounds, 9.3 points and 0.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Elon rebounding leaderboard.
- McIntosh leads the Phoenix in three-point shooting with an average of 2.8 made threes per game.
- Elon’s leader in steals is Woods (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Federico Poser (0.4 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED