CAA opponents square off when the Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (6-6) host the Elon Phoenix (3-2) at Bob Carpenter Center, tipping off at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 31, 2021. The Phoenix are 5.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Elon (+5.5)||Delaware 69 Elon 64|
Delaware Betting Information
- Delaware is strong against the spread, going 6-5 on the season.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens have covered half the time, going 1-1 against the spread when favored by at least 5.5 points.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 2 of 11 contests this season, a rate of 18.2%
Elon Betting Information
- Elon has covered the spread in half of its contests, going 2-2 ATS.
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Phoenix have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- Elon and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 1 of 4 (25%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||Delaware||-6||132||-274||+215||Regular Season||66-43 DEL|
|2/13/2020||Delaware||-2.5||141.5||-150||+123||Regular Season||81-75 DEL|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-78 DEL|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||57-56 ELON|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-65 DEL|
- Ryan Allen leads the Fightin’ Blue Hens in scoring, tallying 14.5 points per game to go with 2.6 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
- Dylan Painter leads Delaware in rebounding, averaging 11.8 per game, while Kevin Anderson leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.9 in each contest.
- Ebby Asamoah leads the Fightin’ Blue Hens in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Anderson and Painter lead Delaware on the defensive end, with Anderson leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Painter in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
- Hunter McIntosh averages 16.3 points and tacks on 2.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Phoenix’s leaderboards in those statistics.
- Hunter Woods’ stat line of 6.4 rebounds, 8.9 points and 0.9 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Elon rebounding leaderboard.
- Asamoah leads his teammates on the Phoenix with 2.4 made threes per outing.
- Woods (1.6 steals per game) and Federico Poser (0.3 blocks per game) lead the Phoenix in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED