The Denver Pioneers (2-17) are 1-point favorites as they try to break a four-game losing streak when they host the Omaha Mavericks (3-19) on Friday, February 26, 2021 at Hamilton Gymnasium. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 148.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Omaha (+1)||Under (148.5)||Omaha 74 Denver 72|
- In 36.8% of their games this season (seven of 19 chances), the Pioneers and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 148.5 points.
- In nine of 22 games (40.9%) this season, Omaha and its opponents have combined to score more than 148.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 135.2 points per game, 13.3 fewer points than the over/under of 148.5 set for this matchup.
- The Pioneers and the Mavericks have seen their opponents average a combined 8.5 more points per game than the point total of 148.5 set in this outing.
- The Pioneers average point total in outings this season is 148.2, 0.3 points below the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Mavericks this season is 4.6 points less than this game’s over/under.
Denver Betting Information
- Denver has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 6-12 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Pioneers have struggled to a 0-2 record ATS this season.
- The Pioneers have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 8 times in 18 games this season.
Omaha Betting Information
- The Mavericks have a losing record against the spread, going 6-15 ATS (covering just 28.6% of the time).
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Mavericks have a record ATS of 1-5.
- In most of Mavericks games this season, the teams have not hit the over (10 out of 21 games, 47.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/16/2020||Omaha||-9||152.5||-486||+356||Regular Season||85-62 OMAHA|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-76 DEN|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-76 OMAHA|
|12/28/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-84 OMAHA|
- Jase Townsend leads the Pioneers in scoring, tallying 19.1 points per game to go with 4.2 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Sam Hines Jr. is Denver’s leading rebounder, pulling down 5.7 per game, while Roscoe Eastmond is its best passer, distributing 3.3 assists in each contest.
- Townsend’s 1.8 threes per game leads the Pioneers.
- Townsend and Robert Jones lead Denver on the defensive end, with Townsend leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Jones in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
- Marlon Ruffin racks up 13.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Mavericks.
- The Mavericks’ leader in rebounds is Matt Pile with 8.9 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Ayo Akinwole with 2.9 per game.
- Ruffin hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Mavericks, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 1.4 per contest.
- Omaha’s leader in steals is Lamel Robinson (1.0 per game), and its leader in blocks is Pile (1.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED