The Butler Bulldogs (4-7) visit the DePaul Blue Demons (2-4) after losing four road games in a row. The Blue Demons are favored by only 1 point in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 19, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 135.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|DePaul (-1)||Over (135)||DePaul 72 Butler 68|
- The Blue Demons and their opponents have totaled at least 135 points — this matchup’s over/under — in five of six outings (83.3%) this year.
- Butler has combined with its opponents to score more than 135 points in three of 11 outings (27.3%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 1.9 more points per game (136.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 135 points.
- The Blue Demons and the Bulldogs have seen their opponents average a combined 7.5 more points per game than the over/under of 135 set in this outing.
- The average over/under the Blue Demons have had set in matchups this season is 12.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bulldogs this year is 2.6 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Blue Demons put up only 4.6 more points per game (73.3) than the Bulldogs give up (68.7).
- When DePaul puts up more than 68.7 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Butler is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when allowing more than 73.3 points.
- The Bulldogs score 10.2 fewer points per game (63.6) than the Blue Demons give up (73.8).
- Butler has put together a 0-0 overall record and a 0-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 73.8 points.
- DePaul has an ATS record of 2-2 and a 1-3 record overall when its opponents score more than 63.6 points.
- The Blue Demons have a -3-point scoring differential on the season (-0.5 per game). The Bulldogs have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-56 total points, -5.1 per game).
DePaul Betting Information
- The Blue Demons are 3-3 against the spread this season.
- The Blue Demons have posted a winning record of 2-0 against the spread when the spread is -1 or higher.
- DePaul and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 2 of 6 games this season (33.3%).
Butler Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a losing record against the spread, going 4-6-1 ATS (covering only 36.4% of the time).
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have not fared well, going 1-2 against the spread.
- In most of Bulldogs games this year, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 11 games, 45.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Butler||-8||134.5||-404||+297||Regular Season||60-42 BUTLER|
|1/18/2020||Butler||-3.5||129||-176||+139||Regular Season||79-66 DEPAUL|
- Charlie Moore leads the Blue Demons in points and assists per game, scoring 13.2 points and distributing 4.8 assists.
- Darious Hall is the Blue Demons best rebounder, hauling in an average of 6.4 boards in each contest while scoring 7.8 points per game.
- Romeo Weems provides the most three-point shooting production for the Blue Demons. He knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- The DePaul steals leader is Javon Freeman-Liberty, who averages 1.7 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Pauly Paulicap, who compiles 1.7 rejections per contest.
- Aaron Thompson averages 14.0 points and tacks on 4.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bulldogs’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Bryce Nze is at the top of the Butler rebounding leaderboard with 7.5 rebounds per game. He also notches 10.1 points and adds 2.1 assists per game.
- Jair Bolden leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting with an average of 2.9 made threes per game.
- Butler’s leader in steals is Myles Tate with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Nze with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED