Charlie Moore leads the DePaul Blue Demons (3-5) into a matchup with the Saint John’s (NY) Red Storm (9-7) after putting up 21 points in a 68-61 win over Marquette. The Blue Demons are 1-point favorites in the matchup on Wednesday, January 27, 2021, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on FS1. The over/under is set at 152 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In two of eight outings (25%) this year, the Blue Demons and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s point total of 152 points.
- Saint John’s (NY) has played in eight games this year (out of 16 total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 152 points.
- These teams average a combined 149.9 points per game, 2.1 less points than the total of 152 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 149.3 points per game, 2.7 fewer than the point total for this game.
- The Blue Demons average point total in matchups this year is 141.5, 10.5 points less than the total in this game.
- Red Storm games this year have averaged an over/under of 157.7 points, 5.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 70.1 points per game the Blue Demons put up are 7.8 fewer points than the Red Storm give up (77.9).
- When DePaul totals more than 77.9 points, it is 1-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Saint John’s (NY) has recorded a 4-6 record against the spread and a 5-6 record overall in games when it gives up more than 70.1 points.
- The Red Storm put up an average of 79.8 points per game, 8.4 more points than the 71.4 the Blue Demons allow to opponents.
- In games when it puts up more than 71.4 points, Saint John’s (NY) is 6-0 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- DePaul’s record is 1-1 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it allows more than 79.8 points.
- The Blue Demons have been out-scored by 10 points this season (1.3 points per game on average), while the Red Storm have put up 29 more points than their opponents on the year (1.9 per game).
DePaul Betting Information
- DePaul been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, earning a 4-4 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Blue Demons have fared well against the spread, putting up a 2-1 record.
- DePaul and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 2 of 8 games this season (25%).
Saint John’s (NY) Betting Information
- Saint John’s (NY) has an 8-7 record against the spread, covering in 53.3% of their games.
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Red Storm have fared well, going 5-3 against the spread.
- In the majority of Red Storm games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (11 out of 15 games, 73.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-66 STJOHN|
|1/11/2020||Saint John’s (NY)||-3.5||147||-175||+140||Regular Season||74-67 STJOHN|
|3/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-83 DEPAUL|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-71 DEPAUL|
- The leader in points and assists for the Blue Demons is Moore, who scores 13.9 points and dishes out 4.3 assists per game.
- Darious Hall leads DePaul in rebounding, grabbing 6.6 rebounds per game while also scoring 7.6 points a contest.
- Romeo Weems leads the Blue Demons in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The DePaul steals leader is Weems, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Nick Ongenda, who compiles 1.8 rejections per contest.
Saint John’s (NY) Leaders
- The Red Storm’s leader in scoring and rebounding is Julian Champagnie with 19.9 points and 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Posh Alexander’s assist statline paces Saint John’s (NY); he racks up 4.4 assists per game.
- Weems leads his teammates on the Red Storm with 2.4 made threes per outing.
- Alexander (2.5 steals per game) and Champagnie (1.3 blocks per game) pace the Red Storm in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED