The Detroit Mercy Titans (1-5) host the Green Bay Phoenix (1-6) after losing three straight home games. The Titans are favored by just 3 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 15, 2021. The over/under in the matchup is 149.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Detroit Mercy (-3)||Over (149.5)||Detroit Mercy 78 Green Bay 74|
- In three of six opportunities (50%) this season, the Titans and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 149.5 points.
- Green Bay has combined with its opponents to score at least 149.5 points in four of seven opportunities (57.1%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 139.3 points per game, 10.2 less points than the over/under of 149.5 set for this game.
- The Titans and the Phoenix have seen their opponents average a combined 12.1 more points per game than the point total of 149.5 set in this matchup.
- The average point total in Titans games this year is equal to the total of 149.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Phoenix this year is 1.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Detroit Mercy Betting Information
- Detroit Mercy has earned an even 3-3 record against the spread this season.
- Titans games have played to the total or above 3 times in 6 games this season.
Green Bay Betting Information
- The Phoenix have a 3-4 record against the spread, covering in only 42.9% of their contests.
- In most of Green Bay’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 7 games, 57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/21/2020||Detroit Mercy||-1.5||165||-123||+100||Regular Season||84-67 GB|
|1/18/2020||Green Bay||-6||160||-253||+202||Regular Season||83-80 GB|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-73 GB|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||101-83 DET|
Detroit Mercy Leaders
- Antoine Davis leads the Titans in points and assists per game, scoring 16.8 points and distributing 3.3 assists.
- Willy Isiani is Detroit Mercy’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 5.4 boards in each contest while scoring 4.9 points per game.
- Bul Kuol leads the Titans in three-point shooting with an average of 2.3 made threes per game.
- Marquell Fraser is the Titans leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Buay Koka leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
Green Bay Leaders
- Amari Davis is the top scorer for the Phoenix with 17.8 points per game. He also adds 3.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his statistics.
- PJ Pipes is at the top of the Phoenix rebounding leaderboard with 4.4 rebounds per game, and Lucas Stieber leads the squad in assists with 3.6 per outing.
- Pipes’ 2.6 made threes per game lead the Phoenix.
- Amari Davis (1.3 steals per game) and Terrance Thompson (0.6 blocks per game) lead the Phoenix in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found