The Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (4-5) will try to end a four-game losing streak when they visit the Detroit Mercy Titans (6-6) on Friday, February 5, 2021 at Calihan Hall as 7-point underdogs. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESP3. The matchup has an over/under set at 151 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Detroit Mercy (-7)||Over (151)||Detroit Mercy 80 Purdue Fort Wayne 72|
- In 50% of their games this year (six of 12 chances), the Titans and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 151 points.
- Purdue Fort Wayne and its opponents have combined to score more than 151 points in 44.4% of their matchups this season (four of nine opportunities).
- The Titans and the Mastodons combine to average 4.4 fewer points per game than the over/under of 151 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 148.3 points per game, 2.7 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total in Titans games this season is one fewer points than the total of 151 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Mastodons games this season is 6.1 fewer points than the point total of 151 for this outing.
Detroit Mercy Betting Information
- Detroit Mercy is good against the spread, going 7-5 this season.
- Detroit Mercy has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 6 of 12 games for a 50% rate.
Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Information
- Purdue Fort Wayne has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 3-6 ATS.
- When they are at least 7-point underdogs, the Mastodons have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- The Mastodons and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 4 of 9 (44.4%).
Detroit Mercy Leaders
- Antoine Davis leads the Titans in points and assists per game, scoring 21.1 points and distributing 4.4 assists.
- Detroit Mercy’s best rebounder is Marquell Fraser, who averages 4.9 boards per game in addition to his 8.5 PPG average.
- Davis provides the bulk of the Titans’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 3.1 threes per game to lead the team.
- Davis is the Titans leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Buay Koka leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Purdue Fort Wayne Leaders
- Jarred Godfrey is at the top of almost all of the Mastodons’ leaderboards by putting up 16.5 points, 5.3 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game.
- Bobby Planutis leads the Mastodons in three-point shooting with an average of 2.1 made threes per game.
- Purdue Fort Wayne’s leader in steals is Godfrey with 1.7 per game, and its leader in blocks is Dylan Carl with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED