The Robert Morris Colonials (2-11) are underdogs (by 9 points) to end a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Detroit Mercy Titans (9-7) on Friday, February 19, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 145 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Detroit Mercy (-9)||Over (145)||Detroit Mercy 82 Robert Morris 69|
- In 12 of 16 opportunities (75%) this season, the Titans and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 145 points.
- Robert Morris and its opponents have combined to score more than 145 points in 61.5% of their games this season (eight of 13 opportunities).
- The Titans and the Colonials combine to average 1.1 more points per game than the total of 145 set for this game.
- The Titans and the Colonials have seen their opponents average a combined 6.8 more points per game than the over/under of 145 set in this matchup.
- The Titans average point total in outings this season is 150, five points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Colonials games this year is 2.8 more points than the point total of 145 in this outing.
Detroit Mercy Betting Information
- Against the spread, Detroit Mercy has been strong this season, posting a 10-6 record.
- More often than not, Detroit Mercy and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 8 of 16 chances this season.
Robert Morris Betting Information
- Robert Morris has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 3-8 ATS.
- In the majority of Robert Morris’ games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 11 games, 63.6%).
Detroit Mercy Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Titans is Antoine Davis, who scores 22.8 points and dishes out 4.4 assists per game.
- Chris Brandon is Detroit Mercy’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 5.2 boards in each contest while scoring 4.4 points per game.
- Davis makes more threes per game than any other member of the Titans, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.4 per contest.
- Davis and Buay Koka lead the Titans on the defensive end, with Davis leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Koka in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
Robert Morris Leaders
- The Colonials’ leader in scoring and rebounding is AJ Bramah with 21.0 points and 10.3 rebounds per game.
- Jon Williams dishes out 5.2 assists per game, the most assists on the Colonials.
- Williams’ 2.7 made threes per game lead the Colonials.
- The Colonials’ leader in steals is Bramah with 1.4 per game, and Kahliel Spear is their leader in blocks with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview