Antoine Davis leads the Detroit Mercy Titans (11-9) into a matchup with the Robert Morris Colonials (4-14) after scoring 29 points in an 80-61 win over Robert Morris. The Colonials are 10.5-point underdogs in the game on Thursday, February 25, 2021, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 145 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Detroit Mercy (-10.5)||Over (145)||Detroit Mercy 82 Robert Morris 69|
- The Titans and their opponents have combined for 145 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 15 of 20 opportunities (75%) this season.
- Robert Morris has combined with its opponents to score at least 145 points in 11 of 18 games (61.1%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 148.9 points per game, 3.9 more points than the over/under of 145 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.6 more points per game (152.6) than this game’s total of 145 points.
- The average over/under the Titans have had set in matchups this season is 5.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Colonials games this year have averaged a total of 150.7 points, 5.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Detroit Mercy Betting Information
- The Titans have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 12-8 record.
- The Titans and their opponents have gone over the total in 10 of 20 games (50%) this season.
Robert Morris Betting Information
- Robert Morris has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 5-11 ATS.
- Robert Morris has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 62.5% of matchups this season (10 out of 16 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2021||Detroit Mercy||-9||142.5||-480||+350||Regular Season||80-61 DET|
|2/19/2021||Detroit Mercy||-9.5||143||-518||+376||Regular Season||85-74 DET|
Detroit Mercy Leaders
- The Titans leader in points and assists is Davis, who scores 23.3 points per game along with 4.8 assists.
- Chris Brandon is Detroit Mercy’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 5.5 boards in each contest while scoring 4.9 points per game.
- Davis leads the Titans in three-point shooting with an average of 3.5 threes per game.
- The Detroit Mercy steals leader is Davis, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Buay Koka, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
Robert Morris Leaders
- AJ Bramah records 21.0 points and 10.3 rebounds per game for the Colonials, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Robert Morris’ assist leader is Jon Williams with 4.9 per game. He also averages 10.3 points per game and grabs 2.4 rebounds per game.
- Williams leads the Colonials in three-point shooting with an average of 2.6 made threes per game.
- Bramah (1.4 steals per game) is the steal leader for Robert Morris while Kahliel Spear (1.2 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED