A game after he scored 36 points in a 74-63 win over Evansville, Joseph Yesufu leads the Drake Bulldogs (23-2) on the road against the Bradley Braves (11-14) as 9-point favorites. The matchup starts at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 26, 2021. The over/under for the matchup is set at 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have recorded more than 136.5 points in 68% of their outings this year (17 of 25 opportunities).
- Bradley and its opponents have combined to score at least 136.5 points in 52% of their matchups this year (13 of 25 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 12.1 more points per game (148.6) than this game’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.8 less points per game (129.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- The average total the Bulldogs have had set in matchups this year is 5.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Braves games this season is 0.6 fewer points than the point total of 136.5 in this outing.
Drake Betting Information
- Drake has been solid against the spread, going 18-4 this season.
- The Bulldogs have posted a winning record of 10-3 against the spread when the spread is -9 or higher.
- The Bulldogs have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 9 times in 22 games this season.
Bradley Betting Information
- Bradley has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 9-11-2 ATS.
- The Braves have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 9-point underdog.
- Bradley and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 12 of 22 (54.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Bradley||-2.5||132||-146||+119||Conference Tournament||76-66 BRADLY|
|2/5/2020||Drake||-3||135||-163||+133||Regular Season||73-60 DRAKE|
|12/31/2019||Bradley||-2.5||133.5||-147||+120||Regular Season||80-72 BRADLY|
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Shanquan Hemphill, who averages 14.1 per contest to go with 6.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Drake’s leading rebounder is Darnell Brodie averaging 6.8 boards per game and its best passer is Roman Penn and his 5.5 assists per game.
- D.J. Wilkins leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Penn is Drake’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Tremell Murphy leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
- Elijah Childs sits atop the Braves leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 14.2 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Sean East dishes out more assists than any other Bradley teammate with 3.7 per game. He also averages 8.4 points and pulls down 3.1 rebounds per game.
- Ville Tahvanainen’s 1.8 made threes per game lead the Braves.
- The Braves’ leader in steals is Terry Nolan Jr. with 1.2 per game, and Childs is their leader in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED