The Evansville Purple Aces (5-10) are heavy, 12.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Drake Bulldogs (16-2) on Sunday, February 21, 2021 at The Knapp Center. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 135.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Drake (-12.5)||Over (135.5)||Drake 77 Evansville 61|
- In 11 of 18 games (61.1%) this year, the Bulldogs and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- Evansville has played in five games this year (out of 15 total matchups — 33.3% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 135.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 141.5 points per game, 6.0 more points than the over/under of 135.5 set for this game.
- The Bulldogs and the Purple Aces have seen their opponents average a combined 1.3 fewer points per game than the point total of 135.5 set in this matchup.
- The average point total in Bulldogs games this season is 7.4 more points than the over/under of 135.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Purple Aces games this season is 2.6 fewer points than the point total of 135.5 for this outing.
Drake Betting Information
- Against the spread, Drake has been strong this season, posting an 11-4 record.
- The Bulldogs have posted a losing record of 2-3 against the spread when the spread is -12.5 or higher.
- The Bulldogs have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 6 times in 15 games this season.
Evansville Betting Information
- The Purple Aces have a 6-9 record against the spread, covering in only 40% of their contests.
- Evansville has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 53.3% of matchups this year (8 out of 15 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/16/2020||Drake||-12||138||-905||+579||Regular Season||85-80 DRAKE|
|1/22/2020||Drake||-6||132||-268||+210||Regular Season||73-50 DRAKE|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-66 DRAKE|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-77 EVANS|
- The scoring leader for the Bulldogs this season is Shanquan Hemphill, who averages 14.1 points, 6.3 rebounds, and 1.5 assists per game.
- Darnell Brodie is the Bulldogs leading rebounder, grabbing 7.3 per game, while Roman Penn is their best passer, distributing 5.6 assists in each contest.
- D.J. Wilkins contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Bulldogs. He makes 2.1 threes per game.
- The Drake steals leader is Penn, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Tremell Murphy, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
- Jawaun Newton is at the top of the Purple Aces scoring leaderboard with 13.1 points per game. He also grabs 3.9 rebounds and racks up 2.3 assists per game.
- Jax Levitch is atop the Purple Aces rebounding leaderboard with 5.1 rebounds per game, and Shamar Givance leads the team in assists with 4.2 per outing.
- Noah Frederking leads the Purple Aces in three-point shooting with an average of 2.6 made threes per game.
- Givance (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Evansville while Evan Kuhlman (0.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Georgia Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Wagner Seahawks vs. Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Lafayette Leopards vs. Bucknell Bison: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- UMBC Retrievers vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- East Tennessee State Buccaneers vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends