The Drake Bulldogs (10-0) will look to extend a 10-game winning streak when they host the Illinois State Redbirds (5-8) on Sunday, January 31, 2021 at The Knapp Center as big, 19-point favorites. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Drake (-19)||Under (142.5)||Drake 81 Illinois State 60|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have scored no less than 142.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 10 opportunities (60%) this season.
- Illinois State has combined with its opponents to score more than 142.5 points in five of 13 opportunities (38.5%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 160.4 points per game, 17.9 more points than the over/under of 142.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 135.8 points per game, 6.7 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total the Bulldogs have had set in games this year is 3.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Redbirds this season is 8.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Drake Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Bulldogs have covered seven times in seven contests.
- The Bulldogs have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -19 or higher.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have gone over the total in 4 of 7 games (57.1%) this season.
Illinois State Betting Information
- Illinois State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 5-7 ATS.
- When they are at least 19-point underdogs, the Redbirds have fared well, going 1-0 against the spread.
- Illinois State and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this year — 6 of 12.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||Drake||-5||131||-215||+173||Conference Tournament||75-65 DRAKE|
|2/22/2020||Drake||-1.5||138||-126||+101||Regular Season||57-53 ILLST|
|1/16/2020||Drake||-7.5||136||-358||+274||Regular Season||84-74 DRAKE|
|2/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-60 ILLST|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-55 ILLST|
- Shanquan Hemphill leads the Bulldogs in scoring, tallying 14.7 points per game to go with 5.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Darnell Brodie leads the Bulldogs in rebounding, averaging 7.5 per game, while Roman Penn leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.2 in each contest.
- D.J. Wilkins contributes the bulk of the Bulldogs’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.5 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Garrett Sturtz is the Bulldogs leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Tremell Murphy leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
Illinois State Leaders
- DJ Horne sits at the top of the Redbirds scoring leaderboard with 14.5 points per game. He also collects 3.3 rebounds and dishes out 2.5 assists per game.
- Dusan Mahorcic puts up a stat line of 7.3 rebounds, 10.2 points and 1.2 assists per game for Illinois State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Josiah Strong holds the top spot for assists with 3.1 per game, adding 11.2 points and 2.7 rebounds per matchup.
- Horne leads the Redbirds in three-point shooting with an average of 2.6 made threes per game.
- Horne (1.5 steals per game) and Abdou Ndiaye (1.5 blocks per game) pace the Redbirds in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview