The Drake Bulldogs (8-0) will look to extend an eight-game win streak when they visit the Missouri State Bears (7-0) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 26, 2021 as 4-point favorites. The Bears have won seven games in a row. The matchup has a point total of 144.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Drake (-4)||Over (144.5)||Drake 76 Missouri State 71|
- In five of eight games (62.5%) this season, the Bulldogs and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 144.5 points.
- Missouri State and its opponents have combined to score at least 144.5 points in 57.1% of their matchups this year (four of seven opportunities).
- The Bulldogs and the Bears combine to average 23.8 more points per game than the over/under of 144.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 126.2 points per game, 18.3 less than the point total for this matchup.
- The Bulldogs average point total in outings this season is 146.9, 2.4 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Bears this year is 3.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Drake Betting Information
- Against the spread, Drake has been strong this season, posting a 5-0 record.
- The Bulldogs have posted a winning record of 4-0 against the spread when the spread is -4 or higher.
- The Bulldogs have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 2 times in 5 games this season.
Missouri State Betting Information
- Missouri State has a winning record against the spread, going 4-0-1 ATS (covering 80% of the time).
- When they play as at least 4-point underdogs, the Bears have a record ATS of 1-0-1.
- In the majority of Bears games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 5 games, 80%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||Missouri State||-2||137||-136||+111||Regular Season||97-62 MSRST|
|1/26/2020||Drake||-5||132||-233||+185||Regular Season||71-69 DRAKE|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-62 DRAKE|
|1/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-63 DRAKE|
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Shanquan Hemphill, who averages 14.2 per contest to go with 5.2 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Darnell Brodie is Drake’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.5 per game, while Roman Penn is its best passer, averaging 5.8 assists in each contest.
- D.J. Wilkins provides the bulk of the Bulldogs’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.7 threes per game to pace the team.
- The Drake steals leader is Garrett Sturtz, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Issa Samake, who compiles 0.6 rejections per contest.
Missouri State Leaders
- Gaige Prim has tallied 8.8 boards and 3.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bears leaderboards in those categories.
- Isiaih Mosley counts for 23.5 points per game, making him the top scorer on Missouri State’s squad.
- Ja’Monta Black is consistent from three-point range and leads the Bears with 3.0 made threes per game.
- Prim’s steals (1.2 steals per game) and blocks (1.6 blocks per game) pace Missouri State on defense.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Georgia Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Wagner Seahawks vs. Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Lafayette Leopards vs. Bucknell Bison: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- UMBC Retrievers vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- East Tennessee State Buccaneers vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends