The No. 25 Drake Bulldogs (12-0) are big, 12.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a 12-game win streak when they visit the Valparaiso Crusaders (6-11) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Athletics-Recreation Center. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESP3. The point total in the matchup is set at 135.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Drake (-12.5)||Over (135.5)||Drake 77 Valparaiso 62|
- In 66.7% of their games this season (eight of 12 chances), the Bulldogs and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- Valparaiso and its opponents have added up to score at least 135.5 points in 47.1% of their matchups this season (eight of 17 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 15.5 more points per game (151) than this game’s total of 135.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.6 less points per game (132.9) than this game’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- The average over/under the Bulldogs have had set in games this season is 11.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Crusaders games this season is 1.4 more points than the point total of 135.5 for this outing.
Drake Betting Information
- Drake has been good against the spread this season, posting an 8-1 record.
- The Bulldogs have posted a winning record of 2-1 against the spread when the spread is -12.5 or bigger.
- The Bulldogs have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 3 times in 9 games this season.
Valparaiso Betting Information
- The Crusaders have a 4-9-1 record against the spread, covering in just 28.6% of their contests.
- Valparaiso and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 5 of 14 (35.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/19/2020||Drake||-4.5||141.5||-199||+162||Regular Season||77-75 DRAKE|
|1/11/2020||Valparaiso||-1.5||139||-125||+102||Regular Season||66-61 VALP|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-79 DRAKE|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-59 DRAKE|
- The scoring leader for the Bulldogs this season is Shanquan Hemphill, who averages 14.4 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 1.5 assists per game.
- Darnell Brodie is the Bulldogs leading rebounder, grabbing 7.4 per game, while Roman Penn is their best passer, distributing 5.5 assists in each contest.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of D.J. Wilkins, who makes 2.5 threes per game.
- Garrett Sturtz and Issa Samake lead the Bulldogs on the defensive end, with Sturtz leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Samake in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
- Ben Krikke is at the top of the Crusaders scoring leaderboard with 12.4 points per game. He also collects 4.4 rebounds and averages 0.9 assists per game.
- Donovan Clay has a stat line of 5.2 rebounds, 11.2 points and 2.2 assists per game for Valparaiso to take the top rebound spot on the team. Daniel Sackey holds the top spot for assists with 4.2 per game, adding 5.8 points and 2.9 rebounds per contest.
- Connor Barrett averages 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Crusaders.
- The Crusaders’ leader in steals is Sackey with 1.4 per game, and Clay is their leader in blocks with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Mercer Bears vs. Samford Bulldogs: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. Old Dominion Monarchs: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UAB Blazers: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Colorado State Rams: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends