The Duke Blue Devils (6-5) are 5.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a three-game home win streak when they host the Clemson Tigers (10-4) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Cameron Indoor Stadium. The matchup airs at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The point total is 134 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Clemson (+5.5)||Over (134)||Duke 69 Clemson 68|
- The Blue Devils and their opponents have scored more than 134 points in 90.9% of their outings this year (10 of 11 opportunities).
- In six of 14 opportunities (42.9%) this season, Clemson and its opponents have combined to score at least 134 points.
- The Blue Devils and the Tigers combine to average 4.9 more points per game than the over/under of 134 set for this game.
- The Blue Devils and the Tigers have seen their opponents average a combined 0.1 more points per game than the over/under of 134 set in this game.
- The average over/under the Blue Devils have had set in matchups this season is 11.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Tigers this season is 6.4 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Blue Devils average 73.7 points per game, 11.3 more points than the 62.4 the Tigers give up.
- When Duke puts up more than 62.4 points, it is 6-5 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When Clemson allows more than 73.7 points, it is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- The Tigers put up an average of 65.2 points per game, 6.5 fewer points than the 71.7 the Blue Devils allow to opponents.
- Clemson has compiled a 4-0 overall record and a 2-0-1 ATS record in games it scores more than 71.7 points.
- Duke’s record is 1-8 against the spread and 4-5 overall when it allows more than 65.2 points.
- The Blue Devils have put up a total of 22 more points than their opponents this year (an average of two per game), and the Tigers have out-scored opponents by 39 points on the season (2.8 more per game).
Duke Betting Information
- The Blue Devils have struggled a bit against the spread this season, putting up a 2-8 record.
- The Blue Devils have posted a losing record of 1-3 against the spread when the spread is -5.5 or higher.
- The Blue Devils and their opponents have gone over the total in 6 of 10 games (60%) this season.
Clemson Betting Information
- The Tigers record against the spread is 6-6-1.
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Tigers have a record ATS of 0-1.
- Clemson has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 53.8% of matchups this year (7 out of 13 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/14/2020||Duke||-11||134||-741||+493||Regular Season||79-72 CLEM|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-68 DUKE|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Blue Devils is Matthew Hurt, who averages 19.2 points and 8.0 rebounds per game.
- Jordan Goldwire leads the Blue Devils in assists, averaging 3.8 per game while also scoring 7.3 points per contest.
- Hurt’s 2.5 made threes per game lead the Blue Devils.
- Goldwire and Jalen Johnson lead Duke on the defensive end, with Goldwire leading the team in steals averaging 2.4 per game and Johnson in blocks averaging 1.8 per contest.
- Aamir Simms paces the Tigers scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, collecting 12.0 points, 5.9 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game.
- Nick Honor is consistent from distance and leads the Tigers with 1.9 made threes per game.
- Clemson’s leader in steals is Honor (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Simms (0.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED